Multinational Financial Management Paperback – 10 Jul 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Alan C. Shapiro is the Ivadelle and Theodore Johnson Professor of Banking and Finance. Prior to joining USC in 1978, he was an Assistant Professor at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (1971–1978). He has also been a Visiting Professor at Yale University, UCLA, the Stockholm School of Economics, University of British Columbia, and the U.S. Naval Academy. His specialties are corporate and international financial management.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The program is great and the return is a snap. Much better alternative than buying the book itself. Will certainly use Amazon's book rental program again in the future.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > International Finance