Multinational Finance Paperback – 17 Dec 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
is an authoritative and comprehensive description of the theory and practice of international finance and its management.
This fifth edition builds on the strengths of previous editions, offering a user-friendly guide to the subject that moves through the basics to the advanced with clarity and conciseness. The content has been thoroughly revised to incorporate the most up-to-date information in terms of markets, coverage of new financial instruments, and the latest empirical work (in particular in relation to discount rates and required rates of return). A key feature of this edition is its strong European orientation, a theme that runs throughout the book and makes Multinational Finance unique in its field.
New to this edition:
- Up-to-date coverage of international accounting (IFRS) and recent empirical studies.
- Foreign exchange coverage fully revised with euro currency referenced throughout the book.
- Improved coverage of essential areas and issues such as international capital budgeting and country risk bring students entirely up to date.
- Two-colour text design greatly improves readability.
- Companion Website with extra support for both lecturers and students at www.booksites.net/buckley.
- New end of chapter questions with answers provided at the back of the book.
- Strong European orientation with full coverage of markets and issues relating to this region make the book ideal for courses in Europe.
- Plenty of exercises and multiple choice questions are provided for each part to allow students to track their own progress.
- Each chapter ends with an extensive summary, sign-posted with bullet points to ease the revision of key points.
- Much-praised, comprehensive glossary.
Multinational Finance is recommended for undergraduate, MBA and other postgraduate courses in international financial management taken as a part of a degree programme in finance or international business. The book also caters for professionals in the financial field.
- The author
Dr Adrian Buckley is Professor of International Finance at Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University, and a Visiting Professor at the Free University, Amsterdam.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Since I have studied financial modules, I am able to get through this book. But for an undergraduate student or a first-time finance student, this book is definitely NOT recommended. There are much better, concise books out there.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Budgeting & Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Budgeting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > International Finance