- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Youth, Multiculturalism and Community Cohesion (Palgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship Series) Hardcover – 8 Mar 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Shortlisted for the British Sociological Association's Philip Abrams Memorial Prize 2012
"makes an important and much-needed contribution to the debates about multiculturalism...I would highly recommend this book to anyone interested in developing a critical understanding of this contested territory" - Youth & Policy
"makes a contribution to the literature on community cohesion by challenging myths and assumptions about key debates and terms, and by problematizing the boundaries of 'progressive' critiques and actions against ethnic inequalities and racism...this book also provides an important historical policy background to these debates" - Sociological Review
Analyses Britain's move towards policies of Community Cohesion, and suggests that this represents a new and updated form of multiculturalism rather than a wholesale rejection of diversitySee all Product description
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Population & Demography