Multicoloured,Pink, Cotton Patterned Scarf/Shawl, available in a range of colours - Fair trade in Guatemala
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Each scarf is unique, colours will vary - Please select the main colour/pattern you would like on your scarf
- We have a range of other winter products (including children and adult gloves, fingerless gloves, mittens, hats, scarves and more), search for other Tumi products
- 100% Cotton
- It's a great unique gift - it goes with any outfit
- 100% Cotton, a light and confortable scarf - Fair trade from Guatemala
- 1.6m long, 45cm wide - Unisex
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
These cotton shawls/scarves come in a wide range of bright colours and are hand woven in Guatelama. They come in a loose weave and can be worn with virtually anything and they have a very short fringe at either end. They are also available as a single scarf.
Tumi was founded in 1978 promoting fair trade crafts and goods with Latin America, working closely with organisations such as Traidcraft and Oxfam Trading. Tumi has worked with our craftsmen in Latin America for many years and ensures that we pay a fair price (set by our partners), good working conditions and a sustainable future for our workers.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|