- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Multi Grip Chinning Bar / Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar (Chin Up Bar)
- **NEW Key Feature** Bottom slot hole to allow use of all type of suspension training kits.
- 5° Angled front bars for the correct bio-mechanical position.
- Weight(kg): 7 / Height(mm): 225mm / Width(mm): 1180mm / Length(mm): 435mm
- Manufactured and designed in our UK factory, guaranteed to remain secure and safe.
- Free Lifetime Warranty! Please see full description below for more info!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
-"New Key Feature" Bottom slot hole to allow use of all type of suspension training kits. -5° Angled front bars for the correct bio-mechanical position. -Manufactured and designed in our UK factory, guaranteed to remain secure and safe. -Easily attached to any solid brick or stone surface, suitable for indoor or outdoor use. All fixings and instructions included. -Suitable for commercial and home use. -Features rubber handles for optimum grip, comfort and total safety. -Designed to ensure suitable wall clearance. -Increases overall upper body fitness and strength with chin ups and pull ups. -Back plate dimensions are as follows: 225mm x 225mm square and all holes are 20mm in from the edge of the back plate. -Suspension kits are sold separately.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That small negative is me really looking for a negative, overall the product is really good. Price is probably about right but there are cheaper options. Make no mistake though, this is solid, fix it to the wall properly and a 15 stone bloke can swing on it all day and there is no movement.
there are many cheaper alternatives on the market, but it depends how much you value your own health & safety.