on 16 December 2012
bought these for a childrens party, they did the job well of decorating our front room, robust enough to be used again and again (at least we hope so), nice colours and arrived in good time for the party. Happy with my purchase.
on 6 July 2013
I would certainly recommend this product. It arrived quickly and the quality is great. I would look for PVC in case it rains or gets wet. When I put this up it really brightened up the garden. really pleased with the bunting.
on 17 April 2013
OK but one of the plastic flags tore quite quickly from the string so probably wont last long outside. But OK.
on 21 September 2015
The bunting was intended for use in an outdoor food and craft market, it just about made it through the day. Very thin, flimsy pennants which should have been made clear in product description.
on 11 August 2013
This is great for parties and I used it to great effect to decorate my garden. After some rain , it was still intact, so I was able to re-use it and gave it to my local school.
on 2 September 2013
Supposed to be multi coloured!! They were actually RED, WHITE and BLUE. Nothing like the picture! I am very disappointed with this product.
on 16 December 2013
bought that for my daughter's garden party. good value for money . good enough quality and colours. happy with it!
on 20 June 2015
Very pretty and came in plenty of time
on 11 December 2015