- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Muddy Paws Thermal Fleece Burgundy/black Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Typically fits Beagle, Springer Spaniel
- Good thermal protection
- Velcro fastening
- 46-56cm neck to base of tail
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Inspired by outdoor pursuits clothing for people, these coats are thin and lightweight but offer tremendous thermal protection on cold days. The coats are very low profile to allow them to be worn under other coats to give an extra layer of protection. Velcro spine fastening, elasticated full chest coverage and leg straps.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a well designed coat as it opens up completely along the top (spine area) and you just get the front paws through the leg holes and then close the velcro.
I use a neck collar and this works well with this coat. I went for the putty coloured coat and am pleased with it.
It is having its first wash today and washing instructions are 30 degrees machine/hand wash.
I would order more from Ancol based on this product.
If it gets wet it dries very fast. I pop it onto a coat hanger and hang it up in the window above the radiator. The coat will be dry for next trip outside.
I use a no-pull harness on top of the coat. I was worried that the nopull would not be as effective over the coat but it works just as good.
The top is made of very warm fleece but the legs and underside are of a much thinner material which has more stretch to it so movement isn't impaired.
Again, very prompt assistance from the Seller, correct colour replacements & beautifully made dog coats arrived.
They fit my 2 dogs (Lhasa Apso) perfectly & the dogs love them. they are very easy to get on & off & easily cleaned.
I would seriously recommend these.
Coat washes and dries quickly.
Most recent customer reviews