- Publisher: Ivorypress (1 Jun. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8493949833
- ISBN-13: 978-8493949839
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 1.8 x 19.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,894,546 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How Much Does Your Building Weigh, Mr. Foster Hardcover – 1 Jun 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
For Norman Foster, the drawing is a significant analytical and working tool, a way of relating to reality and an expression of his belief that design can improve our environment and quality of life. Within this multimedia publication are emblematic projects such as the Hearst Building in New York, the Beijing Airport and 30 St Mary Axe in London. Arranged chronologically, the drawings offer a concise history of work by Foster spanning 50 years and supplement a DVD of the award-winning documentary film directed by Norberto López Amado and Carlos Carcas, plus a second DVD with more than 100 minutes of interviews and images and an audio CD of the film's original soundtrack.