Customer reviews

Size: 1L|Change

on 13 January 2017
Love it
I swear by this stuff, Much off truly have made the best motorbike and pushbike cleaner on the market.
I was first introduced to Muck off by my local motorbike dealer as i was given a test sample to use and give my feed back aster using it i was quick to buy much more. The cleaner will leave a nice shine on your plastic and metal even with out wax or polish i find myself bringing a bottle with me to any motorbike/ enduro event, aswell as recommending this to all my other riders and friends.

All i can say is this is a must buy if you are into bikes, hats off to you Muck-Off
on 20 September 2016
I found this Muc-Off Bike Cleaner to be most helpful in removing the road dirt from my bike.

In particular I found this Muc-Off Bike Cleaner to be most helpful in removing dirt from around my derailleur(s) at the bottom by the cranks. This Muc-Off Bike Cleaner is most helpful in getting into inaccessible places around the bike.

If you are looking for a solution to cleaning your bike then this Muc-Off Bike is the only Cleaner you really need. This is a recommended purchase.
on 29 April 2017
I have always felt bike cleaners were over priced - you can do just as well with gunk or jizer etc and a good wash... This product has surprised me greatly it works noticeably better particularly on the chain and gears and is reasonably economical and the chain is easier to re-lube. So I will be buying more.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 March 2017
Great stuff cleans and lubs. Great for cleaning bikes before working on them. Also use for cleaning battery powered lawn mower, which is now always spotless and ready to use!
on 18 May 2017
This is great but the built in sprayer is a bit cheap. I've upgraded to a separate dedicated spray machine and buy the bigger size. The product itself is spot on.
on 28 June 2017
Excellent product but not cheap.. You can get 3 bottles for £14 in Halfords.
on 24 May 2016
Does a great job at removing dirt and muck from your bike. The bottle is absolutely huge too, and takes a good while to run out. I would recommend to anybody who wants to keep their bike sparkly clean.
on 14 October 2013
I decided to give this a try since I normally use warm soapy water (dish cleaner detergent) to clean my bike, which does not work very well in very dirty areas, specially oily ones around the chain stays and so on. It does remove dirt quite well but does not offer any significant advantage over my soap and water mixture but it does not require as much water to do the same job which makes it easier to do. Overall recommended if you don't have access to a tap close by
on 24 July 2017
You don't really need to advertise Muc-off, it's well known and does amazing job. Item is as on picture.
on 28 May 2017
Functional but a tad over priced i my book. WD motor bike cleaner gives it a run for your money.