on 26 April 2010
This is a really lovely story about Mr Sneeze who lives in Cold Land. He's fed up with always having a cold so sets out on a journey to somewhere warmer. My little boy loves this book, particularly when Mr Sneeze's nose suddenly stops being red once his cold goes. I absolutely love the Mr Man books, but think Mr Sneeze definitely deserves 5 stars!
on 12 June 2013
The book was great it had really exciting characters in it. I liked it when the sun came out and shone bright. Review by Maia.

I think the book was fantastic because there were a lot of exciting points in the story. It was fun to read because its funny. Review by Micah.
on 8 May 2015
Mr. Sneeze lives in Coldland where the sun never shines and everyone, including the animals have colds and red noses! Not enjoying sneezing all the time, Mr. Sneeze decides to leave Coldland. The further he gets away, the less he sneezes. One day as he wonders aloud about this, a wise old wizard overhears him.

Will the wise old wizard help the residents of Coldland? Read this great book to find out! No bad habits to cure in this book, just a 'problem' to solve.
on 17 October 2012
The product was what I expected from the Author. Very enjoyable reading for the young at a reasonable price.Had these books for my children and now giving them to the grandchildren.
on 9 April 2013
This is my kids favourite mr men book, it really is very funny, kids and adults will love it. it has been read so much we no the story well. great price.
on 31 March 2015
Our 3 year old grandson goes around sneezing at everyone. He loves it and it brings back lovely memories of our children doing the same antics.
on 1 May 2013
My son loved this one, we sneezed together as we read the story. This one I'll wrap in tissues with a lemsip packet as a gift tag.
on 17 May 2015
Lovely book. A little too advanced for my little boy at the moment but I am sure he will be entranced with it as he grows.
on 12 August 2014
Mr Men books are a staple part of my childhood and now my son enjoys them too..... excellent book, brings back memories
on 19 October 2015