on 3 February 2014
this is doing the job but not as well as previous versions - this box is out of sync with their new advice/help pages so I have to contact them all the time but we get there in the end. Love Mr. Site in general though
on 14 October 2015
Buying this product and tranfering my website to Mr Site was the worst thing I ever did. Do not sign up with this company as their hosting hardly ever work as promised and when you want to leave they hold you hostage with ridiculous admin fees to release you domain name, that you own not them.
on 30 April 2014
I bought this, and returned it the day I received it. I have created two websites in the past, one of them commercial, using Fusion 8 in which the CD provides numerous functions. The CD with Mr Site provided three apps that I did not need, and a copy of the small instruction manual that was also in the box. The box also contained a card bearing a password, and that was it. I know the price is low, but the box offered no more than access to a service that is available free elsewhere.
on 28 March 2014
I used Mr.site for my Travel blog/website and I must say I am extremely impressed with the outcome. I have managed to create a wonderfully attractive website using the tools that this product provided. and to be very honest my website was like a
body without soul. But ever since I bought Mr Site, I have had so much ease to create and complete my website as creating a website requires a lot to be spent or invested if we get it done from some web hosting company. Also The up time is
brilliant and my website has been up for 100% of the time since I put it online.
The web space size is huge and I can fit all my information about places of the world, photos and videos. It can host
some good traffic amounts too. My fairly popular website is continuing to grow and though the help of the Mr.site, I have been taking it to the next level. I recommended this to my brother too as he also wanted a website that can hold
a lot of content on it. He too has had a brilliant time and his website is now up and flourishing on the internet.
I can only speak from what I know but 2 successful websites we have got just because of this product. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product !!!!
on 1 August 2014
This product is flawed in many ways. I have used it for 6 years. The product description states mr site are 'always adding' They have never added anything in the 6 years I have been with them. The software is full of bugs, one day it will work on Microsoft internet Explorer, the next it won't. When removing text or pics the pages seem to have a memory & won't clear properley when adding items (this is not a browser refresh prolem)
Mr site is cheap, but it's really slow, full of bugs & the templates have been the same for the 6 years I've had the miss fortune to use it. The only thing they have changed is the box (Pictured) & their web site. Everything else is the same old PANTS STUFF.
Some people in the docklands need to update this product & stop taking the P***
on 30 March 2014
Using Mr. Site starter pack, has been a fantastic experience for my business and me, I can't afford to have any downtime doing what I do and this product is very reliable and always up. I have never had any problems with my website being down and having a reliable web host is important. I have used other web hosts in the past and have had some bad experiences with my sites going down and staying down for an unlimited amount of time.
The price is right, the features are more than enough, the service is great and the up time is far far better.
The tools here at this product are very easy to use and they offer more tools than my former provider. I highly recommend Mr.site to use for any business big or small, you will be satisfied.

One other thing that I love about them is my website loads quickly and their servers do not lag and cause my site to load slowly. My experience so far has been great and I see myself using Mr.site for a very long time, forever as long as I am in business.
Keep it up.
on 25 March 2014
Without Mr Site, I wouldn't know where to start when it comes to making my own website. I wanted a place to sell my homemade crafts and this starter kit got me going in the right direction.

I had to reach out to customer service a few times - mostly because I'm technically illiterate. Lucky for me, they totally understood and were happy to help.

It seems like this start kit helped me get the difficult stuff out of the way like how to purchase and set up a domain name, how to set up my email so it works properly. Once that stuff was out of the way, I used the software help guides to make my website pages and create my store.

Now, I spend more time on my MacBook than ever before - playing with my new website, tinkering and learning new things. Mr Site gave me the confidence to grow my business through a stable website that I know won't keep crashing on me. Highly recommend for any new business owner.
on 4 April 2014
when i created my first website it was very hard and costly..for my business work i need one more website.i was looking for a good web host. .then one of my friend suggest me to use mr.site box.i was confused about this .but when i was starting to use it ,then i realize it is really good.it is very easy to use.up time is very good.you will get everything here.i faced many problems with my first website.but i never face any problems after using mr.site.my website never get down.again,my website loads very firstly. i never noticed any lag.if you create a website by a company it will costs you a lot.but with it you can create a website very cheaply.everybody says my website is very nice.i think it is the best web host.so i suggest you to use mr.site.if you use it ,i believe you will also suggest you friend.
on 27 March 2014
I've bought this product after a recommendation from a friend, and let me start by saying without Mr site i wouldn't have my website, it take a lot of money to create a website from a company and i'm not a technical person as well but in Mr site everything is in the box even your own website address, the product is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
on 21 August 2015
The website works ok but what I can't stand is the harassment when the subscription is due. They call on your mobile, landline email.. avoid if you don't like being hassled.