Format: Board book|Change

on 14 January 2011
This book is great - the cover says 'pop up with flaps' so before I bought it I thought it may be predominantly pop-ups, but it's actually all flaps and then one pop-up at the end. As my son (7 months) had already enjoyed the more interactive Mr Croc books I was a bit worried that he wouldn't be as engaged with this one, as it's a more simple format - basically on each page a flap is hiding an animal and you make the noises while you're guessing who it is. But surprisingly it still keeps his attention all the time. I think he enjoys listening to the animal noises and 'who's that?' while we're waiting to reveal the animal. So overall less interactive than others in terms of moving parts, but still captures the attention and good for teaching basic animal names and sounds.
on 4 December 2009
Got this for my son when he was 6 months and he still loves it now (1 year), enjoying turning the pages as I do the noises. He reads this book at least 3 times a day!
on 16 November 2009
Another superb Mr Croc book by Jo Lodge. My little girl enjoys reading these, lots of lovely vibrant colours and flaps to lift. Would recommend from baby to toddler.