- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 7169 KB
- Print Length: 288 pages
- Publisher: Sankofa Girl (30 Nov. 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N0LVIHP
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #103,233 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mr. Cocky: London Billionaires Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Nick is going places, and he's just couple months shy of finishing his masters. Then he can find a real job and get out of the bartending job, put his mom in a real place to life instead of the crime-infested apartment, and maybe, put his brother on the straight-and-narrow. In the meanwhile, he is will get by with flirting at his bartending jobs, no more taking women for a quick romp, even if they are perfectly willing, and he's one handsome guy, and cocky, of course. That is, until his brother came to him, needing 10000 smackers or else the bad guys will take it out of his hide. Then the devil known as Simon came to Nick... Simon believes his sister Selena should not be leading their father's company... He should. So he wants a spy in Selena's company, and Nick going to intern there any way. Nick needed the money, so he acquiesced, and found Selena, his boss, to be extremely charming, yet innocent, and Nick knows exactly how to please a woman like that... But the more Nick wooed Selena, the more real his emotions got. Can Nick play both sides? Or will his family cost his love?
There are two problems that made the book below average. 1) Simon was too "cliche bad". He is just full of ego and believes he can run the company better, so how would spy accomplish that? 2) Where does a rich guy like that find thugs anyway? The phonebook? Yet Simon employed thugs multiple times to push Nick back in line 3) The MMC and FMC did not resolve their problems. A deus ex machina was thrown in and the day was saved through some divine intervention. WTF?! That's cheating.
I admit I loved this book and couldn't put it down it had all the right elements and then some but one, the POP which I thought I found a few times just fizzled. A name mistake had me worrying for a bit but then you know how it goes you continue to peel back the layers till the end.
Hot and sexy and yummy
Happy Sexy Reading
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy