Other Sellers on Amazon
Fitness Tracker, Mpow Heart Rate Monitor Smart Bracelet Activity Tracker Bluetooth Pedometer with Sleep Monitor for Android or iOS Smartphones
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate】The smart bracelet can track your heart rate and all-day activities. It can display steps taken, distance traveled, calorie burned, etc. You can also check your latest history sports data by long pressing the side button for 2 seconds
- 【Never Miss a Message/Call】 It will vibrate to alert you if your phone receives a phone call, SMS text and SNS messages including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Linkedin, Messenger, etc. Simply connect the bracelet to your smart phone via Bluetooth and set in the app, you will never miss a call and a message
- 【Sleep Monitor】Download and install the free app "VeryFit" into your smart phone by scanning the QR code or searching in Google Play or Apple App Store. Connect the free app via Bluetooth, data will be synced to the app. It can monitor your sleep quality including deep or light sleep hours, awake hours, history sleep data. You can also set different alarm clocks in the app and it will vibrate to wake you up or remind you to do exercise, take medicine, etc
- 【Remote Control Phone Camera】Use this function for selfie or group photos with a better pose or photo sight. Open the camera function in the app, you can use this smart wristband to easily control your phone camera.
- 【Longer Battery Life and Wider Compatibility】 Built-in low-power-consumption Bluetooth chip and 70mAh rechargeable battery; full charge requires only about 1 hour and the standby time can be 5-7 days. App supports most smart phones with Bluetooth 4.0 or above(not for tablet). Support system: iOS 7.1 like iPhone 8/x/7/SE/5 or above(not for iPad), Android 4.4 like Samsung LG or above.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Smart Fitness Wristband Monitors Your Heart Rate and Tracks Your Health! Track Daily Activities, Set a Sport Goal Track steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned. You can also set an exercise goal in the app “VeryFit” to keep health or lose weight. Achieve that goal step by step, you will step up to a higher fitness level if you finish that goal. Remind You to Move Simply open the “Sedentary Alert” in the app, this smart bracelet will vibrate to remind you to move if you stay at your seat for a long time. Find Your Phone Quickly You are about to go out, but you can not find your cell phone! Do not worry! Simply long press the “Find Phone” icon on the screen. Your phone will vibrate or send out audible sound signal. ( Attention: please open the Find Phone function in the app.) Anti-lost Function When your smart phone is beyond the Bluetooth range (no more than 5m), the smart wristband will vibrate to alert. (Attention: please open the Anti-lost Alert function in the app) Specifications: CPU: Nordic nRF51822 Sensor: kx022-1020 Support Monitor Heart Rate(HR): Yes HR Sensor: Silicon labs Si1142 Standby Time: up to 5-7 days Display Screen:OLED Battery: built-in rechargeable lithium battery Battery Capacity: 70mAh Data Sync: Bluetooth 4.0 Bluetooth Working Range: up to 10m Waterproof: not for swimming or diving System Requirement: iOS 7.1 or above; Android 4.4 or above, Bluetooth 4.0 Package included: Smart Fitness Bracelet( with heart rate function) x 1 User Manual x 1 USB Charging Cable x 1 Warranty Every Mpow Product includes a 45 days money back & 18-month worry-free guarantee.
From the manufacturer
Smart Fitness Wristband Monitors Your Heart Rate and Tracks Your Health
- CPU: Nordic nRF51822
- Sensor: kx022-1020
- Support Monitor Heart Rate(HR): Yes
- Standby Time: up to 5-7 days
- Display Screen: OLED
- Battery: built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Data Sync: Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth Working Range: up to 10m
- Waterproof: This bracelet is not waterproof, please do not take it to swim or shower.
- System Requirement: iOS 7.1 or above; Android 4.4 or above, Bluetooth 4.0
Track Daily Activities, Set a Sport Goal
Track steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned. You can also set an exercise goal in the app
Simply open the 'Sedentary Alert' in the app, this smart bracelet will vibrate to remind you to move if you stay at your seat for a long time.
Find Your Phone Quickly
You are about to go out, but you can not find your cell phone! Do not worry! Simply long press the “Find Phone” icon on the screen. Your phone will vibrate or send out audible sound signal. ( Attention: please open the Find Phone function in the app.)
Anti-lost Function When your smart phone is beyond the Bluetooth range (no more than 5m), the smart wristband will vibrate to alert. (Attention: please open the Anti-lost Alert function in the app)
Customers who bought this item also bought
2,031 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 2,031 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, there are some negatives, most of which are due to personal preference, but which influenced the number of stars. The most important one is the size of the type on the instruction manual. For those who do not keep magnifying glasses close to hand, dear god. I have bifocals and it took me over 30 minutes just to get the thing synced with my iphone and up and running, and I even ended up Googling for assistance. It also seems to take some time in the mornings to start showing the readings for movement. I can check them on my phone, but for some reason, the tracker itself seems very slow in showing the data itself. Not quite sure what is going on there. The strap is difficult to adjust, particularly for people who might have arthritis and I find the rubber material uncomfortable on my skin. Also, every time I turn over in bed at night or even move my arm much while falling asleep, the light comes on and it is BRIGHT.
The app which you download to your smartphone gives loads of data/analysis helping you to make better decisions. Also because it's paired the tracker vibrates when someone calls or you get a Whatsapp or other notification. Lots of ability to change the settings so it does exactly what you want.
Excellent build quality!
-Step counter - Good - Typically accurate to approx 3% - 5% every time i've counted out the steps to what it records. There was no option that I can see in either the accompanying app or tracker itself to set stride length so it may just be luck that my stride matches the default
-Heart Rate Monitor - Not found this to be accurate at all. Went for a walk for about 2 miles then ran for a mile. Heart rate was the same throughout. When I say the same, it did vary wildly, but then this was normal behaviour for when walking. It also seems only to start measuring the heart rate when you go to that screen on the tracker - it doesn't appear to be consistently monitored.
Facebook Messenger / SMS / WhatsApp Notifications - Reasonable - these do seem to come through fairly consistently (if switched on in the app) to the tracker, but the screen powers off after about 2 seconds. The scroll speed of the message is so slow that you are unlikely to see even the persons full name before it switches itself off. In order to read a 10 - 15 word message, you would typically have to press the side button on the tracker about 20 - 25 times to keep illuminating the display.
Call Notifications - Good - Seems to work fine with on screen display and vibration.
Sleep Monitor - Useless. Was up twice during the night and walking about and it didn't detect either instance.
Battery - Good - Typically 4 / 5 days between charges.