- Paperback: 182 pages
- Publisher: How To Books (12 Feb. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845281667
- ISBN-13: 978-1845281663
- Product Dimensions: 22.6 x 15.9 x 1.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,000,270 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Moving To France With Children Paperback – 12 Feb 2007
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Packed with valuable advice on children of all ages, this reassuring and inspirational guide provides top tips to help your children adapt to their new life. Don't leave home without it!' -- Brit'mag
Offers a unique insight into the pitfalls of upping sticks to France with family in tow.' -- French Magazine
Practical Guide with important advice on helping your children settle in France.
-- French Magazine
`Offering reassurance to those contemplating a move to France and raising a family there.'
-- Living France
`Packed with advice on the french schooling system.' -- French Magazine
About the Author
Angie Power moved to France from the UK over twenty years ago to settle in a small provincial town. Her experience as a secondary school teacher in both the English and French state school systems, in bringing up her own children abroad, and in tracing their lives at local schools and watching them develop their bilingualism has provided her with some valuable lessons to pass on to other parents. She has written articles on her experiences for the Daily Telegraph and is a frequent contributor to the Weekly Telegraph. She is based in Cognac, France.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great book to provide lots of information when making the move with children.
Also worth a look, especially if a young family moving to France :... Read more
One of the ebst books I have read on moving to France. Okay it may not be quite as good as David Hampshires book, but it offers another persons point of view and some things missed... Read morePublished on 24 Feb. 2009 by Jeremy Tucker
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Population & Demography
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > France
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Speciality Travel > Living & Working Abroad