on 23 September 2017
This is such a feel good movie with beautiful performances from all. I especially love Joan Plowright's "Nanny" and her scene with the bungling henchmen never fails to make me roar with laughter!

But the best moment of all happens right at the end. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the film but Mark Williams is a comic genius his reaction & final question to Cruella has me in fits!
on 20 July 2015
Great set, I absolutely adore 101 Dalmatians its an amazing movie, the dogs are cute and the film is a wonderful remake of the classic animated feature. It has superb music and a great cast. Glenn Close is fabulous as Cruella De Vil in both films. 102 Dalmatians is alright its good fun but the direction doesn't reach the sheer emotional level of the first one. Overall great set for any Disney fan. Must buy.

101 Dalmatians(1996)-10/10
102 Dalmatians(2000)-5/10
on 28 April 2016
As a kid Glenn Close's Cruella De Vil used to terrify me and as an adult I watch this film and absolutely love her. She really makes these films for me, the first film is classic Disney, the second is a little more silly/slapstick - but they're both great and there will never be another who can fill Cruella's fur coats like Glenn Close.
on 16 January 2016
2 DVDs in one, great value for money. It was a Christmas gift for my 8 year old daughter. She loves both films but says she prefers 102 Dalmatians as it's more exciting. I chose this because it isn't the animated version.
One person found this helpful
on 2 December 2014
Excellent family entertainment.

My grand daughters thoroughly enjoyed both films on a wet Sunday afternoon recently, and I must admit that I found it no great hardship to sit through the films with them.

Glenn Close as usual gives a brilliant performance, but the real stars are the canines.
One person found this helpful
on 15 March 2016
I love these films, I think that you will always feel happy at the end of watching any one of these films, a true feel good message. The quality was great and delivery was quite fast. No problems and I will keep my trust in buying with Amazon.
on 18 June 2016
101 Dalmations is a classic film and bring back my childhood memories, so I love that my little boy now likes it too! The second film isn't great but worth getting the double pack for this price!
on 18 July 2017
Brilliant kids crime caper!!! Evil villains, incompetent henchman a loving and the puppies all 101 of them.
The kids loved it.
on 14 July 2014
Ordered this as I wanted two films on one DVD (for those long car journeys!). Unfortunately, this item is actually 2 DVDs in the one case and not as described. Amazon are changing the website to reflect this but haven't managed to as yet. I thought I should warn anyone thinking the same as me!
on 24 March 2014
I bought this having not seen the films since I was a kid, and discovering that my husband had never seen 101 dalmations-I thought that needed fixing! I still love Disney films as an adult and this was great value for 2 DVDs. You'll particularly love this one if you are a dog lover-cuteness overload!