Movement System Impairment Syndromes of the Extremities, Cervical and Thoracic Spines, 1e Hardcover – 23 Dec 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's not as organized as the first book; I had to constantly search the material to find the solution to the
diagnosed problem. But the solution is not that good, i.e., she always talks about movement patterns that cause these
impairements, but how about scar/fibroused tissue that simply wont let go until it is manually broken down.
Most people need better functional exercise and deep tissue work to break-up fibroused tissue, not silly "rocking" exercises.
The other reason for its lack of improvement is it has no information on back or hip pain, and limited information on shoulder dysfunction.
My advice - Dont bother with this one. Get her first book instead.
This is a real tool, not only a reading book, it is also a consultation book, which solves the problem of any doubts if not a second test if not more...extensive of course but complete research, peace of mind for the clear whole picture and also when the client has to come for a second session or for the Doctor, or consultant to be in charge! Also for the student who wants to know the latest or some parts very clear, be the best. This is a must.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Chiropractic & Osteopathy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Physiotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Sports Injuries
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Orthopaedic & Fractures
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Physiotherapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Orthopaedic & Fractures
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Physiotherapy