Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Feb 2011, 14:50:31 GMT
I. Reid says:
Anyone else finding it really hard to control with the move??

Posted on 21 Feb 2011, 15:04:00 GMT
M. Stirland says:
Yes but ive ordered the gun and it will be easier with the official sharpshooter gun.

Posted on 24 Feb 2011, 20:43:27 GMT
Mr. M. Cole says:
seriously? I find it ridiculously easy to use with move. easier than with the sixaxis.

Posted on 28 Feb 2011, 14:06:45 GMT
pathfinder says:
really??? It's my first game with move and controller, but I found it difficult.

Posted on 4 Mar 2011, 18:46:06 GMT
I tried the demo with the official playstation gun (red & white thing) all was good until I had to use the jet pack using the move button. Im afraid my thumbs are not that long or flexible to reach it lol. Had the same problem with resident evil.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Mar 2011, 18:46:37 GMT
emjaytee says:
It does take a bit to get used to! Stick with it, fiddle with the settings and find somewhere comfy to sit!

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Apr 2011, 18:41:29 BST
Mysonsfather says:
You probably used the PlayStation Move Gun Attachment (PS3). The new Sony Sharp Shooter - Move Compatible (PS3), oficially launched with Killzone 3, has a second trigger (on the grip, just beneath the main trigger) which you can use to actvate the jet pack. It's very easy! However, you're right, using the PlayStation Move Gun Attachment (PS3) or just the move controller makes it difficult to control the jetpack.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  19 Feb 2011
Latest post:  1 Apr 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about