The Mousedriver Chronicles: An Entrepreneurial Adventure Paperback – 2 Sep 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Wonderfully engaging. Who's got the film rights to this baby?' -- USA Today
[Lusk and Harrison] could be poster boys for the idea that its the journey that counts. -- Business Week
About the Author
Kyle Harrison and John Lusk both graduated from Wharton Business School in 1999, instead of taking the easy route into the lucrative dot.com and venture capital industries they decided to strike out on their own. Two years down the line they're not millionaires but they are the co-founders of a successful business and have a particularly nice view of San Francisco Bay from the windows of their (very) small office.
Top Customer Reviews
check for any would be entrepreneur than anything I have ever read either in MBA school or since. But it is also perhaps the ultimate "How-Do". Most of the other books/case studies I have been exposed to deal with stuff from the altitude of say between 20,000 and 100,000 feet while this is from the
perspective of a ground hugging 1 1/2" go-kart ride with lots of sharp turns, steep drops and hills.
The book will resonate in so many ways with anyone who has started a business and should be required reading on any "entrepreneurship" course. If you read this and it doesnt resonate then dont start that business unless you feel lucky. If you are undecided read the "the Insider"s on their website and it will give you a good feel for the book although I will say that the book reads better and more coherently than the newsletters. This book will give you a superb feeling for the emotional rollercoaster of starting your own business and may give you ideas even but it is the former rather than the latter that it is best at.
Anyway well done to the authors on surviving what is perhaps the best growth experience of anyone's life and on a well documented description of life on the business edge.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Music
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Computers
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware