- Also check our best rated Patio Heater reviews
Black Dual Wall Mounted Electric Infrared Halogen Patio Heater - Weatherproof Outdoor IP55
- Safe - No worries about pressurized gas or storing cylinders and unlike gas no annual servicing
- Silent - It's electric
- Clean - No smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - Clean and easy to store
- Effective - Infrared warms instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it's switched on
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
4.5kW Black Dual Wall Mounted Electric Infrared Halogen Patio Heater - Weatherproof Outdoor IP55
Enjoy a drink or party in the garden at any time of year. This super efficient 4.5kW infrared heater provides targeted heating via low frequency waves, which heat an object directly without wasting energy warming the air between. By using a quartz lamp, it delivers high energy instant heat.
The heater is completely weatherproof. It is suitable to be used outdoors in any application and it is perfectly safe to be used in the rain.
The heater can be wall mounted, overhead mounted, or fixed under parasols or awnings. The heater combines a robust character with excellent design, making the product ideal for both commercial and domestic applications. The black cover will look great with our awning models.
For safety the heater is fitted with an attractive stainless finger guard for increased heat output compared with glass fronted models. The lamp is also replaceable.
Why Should I Choose An Infrared Heater?
- Efficient - Unaffected by draughts.
- Economical & Environmentally friendly - Low running costs, calculated at just 14p per kW hour. Approx one third the cost of gas heating. Very eco-friendly heater, reduce your carbon footprint.
- Length: 144cm (56¾ins) Height: 12.5cm (5ins) Depth: 12.5cm (5ins)
- Lamp life: 5000 hours
- Power supply: 220-240v (4500 watt output)
- Cable length: 3M mains cable
- IP rated 55
- Weight: 6.4kg
- Supplied with wall bracket and parasol clamp
- Approximate running costs of 14p per kW hour
Note: install the heater 50cm below an awning.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category