on 30 April 2014
I haven't tried this jacket in heavy rain yet but in the moderate rain this has kept me nice and dry. Being lightweight, I'm sure it will be perfect for summer showers.
on 28 July 2014
Brilliant,have had to use it already and it kept me dry with out making me sweat and uncomfortable.
on 25 June 2014
Kept me snug at an outdoor concert - not tested in the rain yet though! Good fit and seems very well made.
on 27 September 2014
Perfect fit, looks good and just what i need for staying dry, am very pleased.
on 6 September 2014
Perfect fit, quick delivery, will fit in my bag nicely
on 19 May 2014
Just what I wanted. Good fit, some jackets I have tried are def. not true to size. Not baggy at all but can still fit a jumper underneath so ideal for winter and summer. Only used in shower so far - no leaks! Love the zipped pockets, like to travel light, hands free these pockets keep keys etc safe. Star rating 5