on 29 December 2016
I am 5"6 and have average sized hands for someone my size. I ordered the gloves in size S after reading several reviews, and they fit me well (snug lengthwise, roomy around the fingers). The gloves look just like in the photo. They are windproof, but I would not use them to keep water out as the material is not waterproof (water repellent is not the same as waterproof). They will be fine if handling something damp for a short period of time, like scraping ice off the windshield of your car, but they are not intended for snowball making. Not the most aesthetically pleasing gloves, but they do their job for casual attire and are perfect for protecting sensitive skin.

Good for:
- Everyday use
- Bicycling in winter
- Going for walks
- Keeping wind out

Not suitable for:
- Skiing or snowboarding as they are not waterproof
- Vigorous activity as I imagine hands would get very sweaty
- Staying fashionable

Note: In the product description it says: "Adjustable Cuffs - Elasticated and adjustable cuffs for the best fit", and I have noticed that quite a few people seem a bit confused as to how to do the adjustments. I think the description is worded a bit incorrectly as the gloves are not adjustable in the sense that they have a velcro band or something to change the size at the wrist, but rather, they are suitable for different wrist sizes as the part that covers your wrist is elasticated.

I am happy with this product and would purchase again.
on 27 March 2016
Gloves arrived within the timeframe nice and early for my snowboarding lesson. The gloves were warm and comfortable - kept my hands dry for the three hour lesson. towards the end of the lesson with constant falling over, the gloves started to get wet and my hands cold, but overall very pleased with my purchase. Will probably buy another pair as a spare.
on 30 September 2013
Really comfortable and snug. Great value for my first skiing trip. Recommend them as a great starter glove. Highly impressed.
on 11 January 2017
Warm and waterproof with good grip. Mountain Warehouse make great products.
on 13 April 2017
It got totally soaked after a day skiing last week so I presume its not waterproof. It si warm enough though . And a pretty colour,
on 25 March 2017
Very warm and waterproof. Excellent for snowy and cold weather conditions.
on 2 March 2017
Lovely product! Fit well and are lovely and warm.
on 31 March 2016
very pleased and they keep my hands so warm because i feel the cold a lot might order some more for next winter
on 13 March 2017
Warm and very easy to get dirt off. I've used these for gardening on pretty cold days - they are warm, allow enough finger movement and the dirt comes off easily.
on 20 March 2017