Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 7 May 2014
I am a very big busted and often have to wear multiple sports bras while exercising. However, I have finally found comfort and support with this product! :D
on 29 August 2014
I bought this to wear when I go Nordic Walking so I didn't need a high impact bra. It works well for me when I'm walking, it does wick moisture away fro skin leaving me feeling comfortable. I didn't go for an expensive bra as I wanted to experiment with wearing this type of base layer at an affordable price. I have washed it a number of times now and although it doesn't say anywhere not to use fabric softener I have other articles that wick moisture away from the skin and they all recommend not using softener. I hang it on a hanger and it dries overnight ready for my next days walking. Altogether this item works for me, it does what I need it to do.
on 21 November 2013
I am quite big and have taken up running again to loose some weight. I normally wear a size 16-18 but bought this top in a size 14 so that it would really hold me in.

Very good result. Very comfortable. No bounce. Nice deep chest band adds to the comfort. Excellent back support. Very happy with this product and happy that I bought a size smaller for the anti-bounce.
on 20 May 2014
Good support, although a bit tight. I read the reviews and bought a smaller size but should have just got my normal size
on 4 June 2014
This is comfortable, with a wide band at the bottom which doesn't ride up. Shoulder straps are wide and don't cut in.
on 8 July 2015
This is no good to wear on it's own for high impact sports. It's size is fairly generous and also the elastic band at the bottom sits a few inches below the bust, so if you are a little bigger, you sag as well as bounce. However, as I have a bit of a problem with the bands on other sports bras rubbing under my bust creating bad grazes, the length of this style comes in handy, as I can wear it under the ones that rub (ie nike ones), so the seam from the top bra has a smooth layer of material under it. Bit bulky, but does the trick.
on 5 October 2015
I am size 10 for tops and 36B for bras and I ordered a Medium which fits perfectly well. With it I have done a 5km ParkRun, some sprint running and a session of tap dancing. It does compress as necessary so that "nothing moves" but not uncomfortably. Sometimes I have worn it all day long without feeling the need to take it off.
I went for this type of all-in-one model rather than bras because I don't like to adjust hooks and straps and I don't like padding. The purple colour is as expected from the picture; the material is soft, you can't feel the seams. At this price (delivery included) it is a very good buy, nearly a bargain. I will definitely shop online again with Mountain Warehouse. The order was easy to place with excellent follow-up emails and delivered as early as 2 days later. I would give 6 stars if available.
on 5 November 2015
Really happy with this sports bra. Fits really - supportive without cutting off my air supply! Have used it for Fit Steps and Nordic Walking - worked well for both. I would normally be a size 12-14 - so I bought the 12 and that was the right size to get.
on 17 April 2015
This top is exactly as described. I'm size 12 usually and size 12 of this top fits me perfectly. It's nice and comfy and I'm looking forward to start wearing it for gym, jogging and hiking. I ordered it very recently so haven't got much of a chance to really wear it, but first impression is really good.
And £9.99 is a fantastic value for money! I might be looking to buy another one in a different colour at some point.
on 10 January 2016
Great top. Very comfy and no battle to get it on. I don't need much support and this was just right. Anyone above a c cup probably wouldn't get the support they'd need for anything high impact like Zumba.