on 16 November 2016
Excellent for snorkelling.
I am 5ft8in, 76kg, 34in waist, penchant for beer. Large was a good fit, maybe a little bit too big if I wanted to go for a tight, belly-hugging fit. Fortunately for other beach dwellers I didn't.
on 27 April 2017
This Rash Vest is a nice fit almost. Unfortunately the length is just too short, the product image is slightly misleading as the actual vest is much more square in shape, thus would only fit someone short or who has a short torso. I'm 5'11 and average build but when I lift or stretch out my arms (which will happen a lot while swimming) the vest lifts up way past my belly button, meaning this cannot be tucked into swim shorts either unless your Simon Cowell. Shame as otherwise it would be a great product. If the actual product shots resembled what I received I would not have given a low rating. Why don't sellers include shots of the clothes flat as well – it would've helped.

I have decided to keep this product as the cost is not worth the price of getting a refund. I'll just have to make show off my belly :(
on 20 July 2016
This is a perfect fit for a 42 chest and also very welcome when messing about in a swimming pool when the sun is blasing down it prevents sun burn and a holiday ruined from the effects of the sun the delivery was 7 days to Ireland not bad a very good product
on 1 October 2016
I'm very happy with this. I bought it for a water sports holiday in Turkey and it was great for protection from the sun while out on the sea.

I've had rash vests from the big surf wear companies before, and this one is just as good at a very reasonable price. It's easy to get on and off, comfortable to wear and dries quickly.
on 17 February 2017
I have very fair skin and bought this for a recent holiday. It's excellent, I could stay out in the sun most of the day. It came in really handy during the first week protecting my skin until I had built up a base tan.
on 12 October 2016
Kept the sun off me so I was as white as before I put it on after a few days at water parks and other similar areas in the Florida sun.

Only thing preventing 5 stars is how hot you get in it - far warmer than wearing a normal T-shirt, it's the price you pay for the UV protection.
on 15 November 2016
Nice fit, wore it a lot on the beach and in the pool and it was comfortable and has withstood the sun and sand well. It is a nice long fit and not too tight.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 18 March 2017
Nice and comfortable material. Make sure you order a size bigger than what you are. The length is only big enough. If I put my hands in the air then my torso shows. It dries quickly and keeps me warm and I thought it was good value.
on 21 June 2017
I bought 2 of these for my teenagers canoeing trip to the south of France. They are really good quality and exceptional value for money. The delivery speed was good and they turned up in a short space of time.
on 2 March 2017
Why is it so hard to have a picture that shows the actual colour of the product?
I bought the grey one (which for some reason is no longer pictured). In the photo the sleeves are dark red. It showed up today. Sleeves are bright orange. Sounds like a minor problem? Yeah it is! Does it suck when you buy something and it shows up looking vastly different? Yeah it does! Orange is a ghastly colour and should be banned from clothing, but now I am the not-at-all-proud owner of an orange-sleeved shirt.