on 30 October 2013
This is a great bottle, very light and nice and thin so it fits into the side of bags etc. It even just about fits into my car's cupholder. The only gripe I have is that there's nothing to keep to the lid attached to the bottle when it's unscrewed - I've lost count of the number of times I've fumbled it and dropped it onto a less-than-clean floor. Yes there's a karabina clip, but if you clip that onto something the bottle then has to be dangling from the lid. I can never quite make that work. Personally, I can detect a slight metallic taste as well, although it doesn't really bother me much, and I much prefer it to the plasticy alternative. If you have a strong aversion to metallic tastes this might be a problem for you.
9 people found this helpful
on 29 September 2017
Overall it is a good, solid bottle. The build quality feels robust and there haven't been any cases of leaks thus far. The colour is also rather attractive and the form of the bottle is egonomical and easy to handle.

However one downside which has occured after a few months of usage. The ridged ring within the neck of the bottle, which the lid screws into, has become loose. This means when you try to unscrew the lid, the inner ring spins also, making it sometimes rather difficult to open. You have to unscrew the lid with a pulling motion otherwise it will just keep spinning around.

Hopefully the manufacturers will take note of this review and fix this issue on what is otherwise a great product.
One person found this helpful
on 12 March 2018
i have a reason to why only 3 stars. Its a pretty good bottle. ive had mine for a while and its been on numerous outdoor adventures. Ive used it for water and tea (the bottle will get extremely hot, which thats common sense) and it works great. I had dropped it and it has gotten many blows and its still perfect, no leaks.
CONS: The clip is plastic and it broke on my first outdoor adventure (replaced the clip with a metal one). The thin hole where the ring is placed BROKE as i was just walking (now my clip is on the main large whole, and its been good so far). Heres the most annoying thing about this bottle, the plastic ring that prevents the bottle from leaking is loose and have dropped it numerous times camping, hiking, etc. when i open my bottle and it so damn annoying trying to find that little ring.
on 3 June 2016
Good bottle, solid and sturdy, very light weight for a metal bottle, bought to replace the Nalgene I lost, I used it every day for some time but eventually I had to retire this and go back to a nalgene, the reason was the cap, you need to screw and unscrew it about 7 or 8 times, may seem a ridiculous reason but I just couldnt stand it, specially when driving, too much hassle, the nalgene takes me 3 spins so ... Other than that great bottle, does the job as good as any other more expensive, if you aren't bothered about the cap like me, go for it, it will serve you good.
on 17 December 2017
Very good looking bottle looks very durable but that’s the outside. The inside is a different matter! There seems to be black/Dark gray blotches forming, what leaves me no confidence in drinking out of it, this has also happened to my partners bottle. So it’s safe to say there in the bin now and we will be getting a better quality product
on 5 May 2016
Arrived quickly, on the first day of the estimated day slots. Well packaged in bubble wrap with no sign of damage. Very light weight ( when empty!) and really pleased with the bottles. Highly recommended, cheap enough to be replaced if dropped and damaged but if looked after will last. Ideal for slipping in a back pack for walks, but could be used in numerous other situations.
on 13 April 2014
Excellent product. Took it with me last night camping and used it as my nighttime drinks bottle. Wasn't even that cold but this stayed chilled all night and was really nice. Very lightweight and robust so will last a good long while. screw top is also tight so no leaking.

Excellent delivery time and an excellent price. Very happy indeed.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 July 2014
I bought this for my husband to use at work. He drives about a lot and I wanted a non plastic drinking bottle.

This is great, a lovely colour and keeps the drink cold for the whole day.

The only reason I didn't give this 5* is because my husband has said it takes quite a while to unscrew the top.

Don't let that out you off though - a great product.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2017
I bought this for my girlfriend as a present and she loves it. It gets used every day and still looks as good as the day I bought it!

Highly recommended.
on 18 October 2016
Quite happy with this, apart from that it had a dent it in when it arrived, just below the neck. Other than that, well worth a purchase, as part of your camping equipment or as a work/travel bottle.