on 20 June 2014
Arrived quickly and without fuss, there were a couple of extra loose threads (found two so far while wearing them) but on the whole they are great. The material is breathable, light and thin but still sturdy enough for work wear in a hot warehouse all day. the zip section hides well both as shorts or trousers, the pockets are large enough and well lined for regular use. The one downside I found (probably personal preference) is that the back pockets use a double Velcro patch which makes taking and replacing a wallet less nimble than I'm used to, usually falling closed while I'm paying for something and without two hands free to open it again the process is quite a juggling act. The ladies -my other half had a pair too- has a single rear zip pocket which would have been preferable to the double Velcro double pocket and I'm considering buying women's despite the understated pink highlighting and reversed button side.
Other than that Velcro niggle I love them, the lack of a short leg section was easily remedied with a little home sewing on the detatchable legs.
I will be buying more for the summer days stuck in a busy warehouse, but using them out of work for the comfort and many pockets.
on 16 April 2016
Took a pair of these trousers on holiday to the Lake District. I got them in the brown colour, and they are a nice dark brown. They are convertible, and have a zipped security pocket on the right hand side.

In terms of wearing these trousers, they are comfortable and have a part-elasticated waistband which makes them easy to live with. The waist size was accurate enough, and because of the elasticated waistband, it didn't matter if I ate a large meal, they simply expand.

One thing to note, is that they are slightly baggy compared to other outdoor trousers I own. This is not a problem for me because I actually prefer baggy clothing. (Plus, they aren't ridiculously baggy, the bagginess is hardly noticeable, but if you like your outdoor trousers to grip your crotchal region tightly, you may want to look elsewhere).

Lastly, we got caught by the rain a few times on holiday, and they dried quickly enough once I got indoors. They are light weight and good against the elements.

I love these trousers so much, i'm probably going to treat myself to another pair.
on 5 August 2014
These trousers were a perfect fit and a great item at a great price. Saves all the trekking (pun intended) around the high street and not finding what you want in the size you need. Fabulous service fast and fuss free. Thank you !
on 19 March 2016
Cheaper here than direct from MW as they charge postage. Excellent trousers for the money. These were long length-no mention of that in the title. But Wifey shortened them no problems. Have many pairs of these over the years which are ideal for dos walking and general wear. Don't usually use the zip off legs. Excellent value, would never pay the full price don't believe they are worth the price.
on 28 May 2014
Bought this size to accommodate backside but could probably have got away with next size down (waist is generous and elasticated). Zip-off legs baggy enough to go over most shoes and boots, I would say. Plenty of good sized pockets including some zipped for added security.
on 7 October 2014
I bought a pair of these trousers in preparation for a trip to Turkey and was really impressed with their fit and quality.
Consequently I have now bought another pair in a different colour .
on 13 December 2014
The legs are very baggy and overall my husband was disappointed so we sent them back
on 8 January 2016
The female model of these is badly designed so I had to purchase male version - they could add a tiered level of zips at the end so height can be adjusted. Material is of great quality and trousers survived a lot of sun, rain and sweat. Ideal for young and old people alike. Pockets and their different styles and functionalities are the best.
on 3 July 2014
Good value for the money. My husband loves these trousers. Would definitely recommend these to a friend
on 8 October 2014
Comfortable trousers that have served me well so far on the Camino de Santiago