on 15 December 2014
I purchased this T shirt on 'Black Friday' mainly because it was advertised and I needed a new T shirt which would be stylish, comfortable and which would keep me dry whilst hiking. This fits the bill perfectly. It arrived on Sunday and I was so impressed I bought another one straightaway, this time in blue. Reviews indicated that the sizes were slightly on the large size so as I am a size 16/18 I ordered size 16 and it fits perfectly. It is rather long in the body for me but I prefer my walking T shirts this way, otherwise I am left with a cold spot in my back. I have not yet worn my pink T shirt but I have just worn and subsequently washed my blue one which washed easily and dried quickly. I do wish more colours were available though because these T shirts are quite adaptable and look good as part of smart casual dress. Since buying my Agra T shirts online I have found that there is a Mountain Warehouse shop fairly close to me so I was a little disappointed that I would still have to pay a fee to collect my T shirt. In future I'm sure I will be a frequent customer at my local Mountain Warehouse outlet.
on 22 April 2017
The colour of the teal version is a little brighter than I was expecting, but it looks great. And it's so comfortable and flattering to wear. Just need to work out now what colour to buy this in next........
on 18 March 2017
This top was so nice I immediately sent for another colour
on 19 August 2017
Bought as a gift but so far the person who received it is very happy withbit
on 21 March 2017
Thinnish material but good quality and perfect for Pilates class. Great price considering it was nearly £20 before.
on 19 March 2017
I have tried this on but not worn it yet so don't how it will be after a wash.
on 20 June 2017
Excellent. Also needs no ironing which is a bonus!
on 18 July 2017
Very comfortable to wear and dries quickly
on 21 July 2017
Excellent value top. Good for walking or for the gym. Genuinely wicks the sweat.
on 4 March 2017
Perfect fit looks lovely and great for walking and gym work.

See one answered question