Greek Mountain Tea | 200g Premium Quality | VEGAN & ORGANIC by Vegavero
|Sale:||£13.90 (£6.95 / 100 g) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£6.00 (30%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Greek Mountain Tea (Shephards tea, Ironwort tea) derives from rocky slopes of Greece and has been utilized in ancient Greece for its many believed health benefits. These range from respiratory problems and high blood pressure, to boosting the immune system and treating common colds.
- A naturally CAFFINE FREE tea potent with flavonoids and antioxidants. With a sweet, florally, earthy taste, Greek Mountain Tea provides a unique herbal experience benefitting both the MIND and BODY.
- Our tea is 100% VEGAN, ORGANIC & NATURAL. No fertilizers or additives are used.
- ABOUT VEGAVERO: We are a young, committed and family-run company from Berlin. We develop our recipes and products together with a team of doctors, pharmacists, nutritionists and our product developers. In doing so, we leave nothing to chance and control every production step.
- QUALITY you can rely on: Vegavero products are produced in Germany per the highest of standards (GMP, ISO 9001, HACCP) with tested raw materials. We are committed to bringing our customers only the finest quality ingredients. We value our customers opinion with the highest of priority, therefore if you are not satisfied with our products, we offer a 100% hassle free money back guarantee!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Safety Information:Important information: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep away from children.
Ingredients:100 % Greek mountain tea from organic wild collection
Directions:Dependent on your tastes and needs, add a table spoon of blossoms to a cup/pot with boiled water. Infuse tea for 6-19 minutes depending on desired strength.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Greek Mountain Tea (also known as Shepards Tea and Ironwort) derives from the Sideritis plant which grows high in the Mountains of Greece. It was used by the Ancient Greeks - and still in Greece today - for its many believed health benefits. The Greek philosopher and father of modern medicine, Hippocrates, hailed the Siderites plant for its benefits on the immune system, digestion, respiratory health and everyday aches and pains. Today modern research supports its anti-flammatory and antioxidant properties.
Dependent on your tastes and needs, add a table spoon of blossoms to a cup/pot with boiled water. Infuse tea for 6-9 minutes depending on desired strength.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I rarely drink herbal teas because I find they typically have a lovely fragrance and no flavour. This has a distinct, though delicate, spicy flavour, reminiscent of ginger. I find it very pleasant to drink. Checking some more respectable websites, it seems to be high in polyphenols and has no caffeine so it is arguably as good for you as green tea and of course it doesn't have the lead that a lot of green teas have.
It comes as whole flowers and quite a lot of stalk. I put a lot into a cup - if I am using an infuser I compress it to get enough in as infusers are designed for denser teas. However, it is very light so it works out reasonable value.
This is the 4th brand of this type of tea I have tried. Three were excellent, including this one. One niggle is that the content of the packet is compressed and the stalks are long making it necessary to break them up to get them into the infuser. It is surprisingly awkward to do and always results in bits of stalk and leaf going ping all over the kitchen.