- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
Mountain Buggy Duet v3 Double Stroller - Silver
|Price:||£599.00 FREE UK delivery.|
- With a wheelbase width of just 63cm/25": duet is the same width as a single buggy: and fits seamlessly through doorways
- Hand operated control brake for slowing down: providing additional confidence and superior handling when pushing the extra weight of two
- Superior compact one hand fold: with automatic frame lock and stand fold
- Full lie flat recline (for newborn) to upright (for toddlers)
- Lock or swivel front wheels for added manoeuvrability and control
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Mountain Buggy Duet v3 Double Stroller Silver. Confidence in control and manoeuvrability; the duet double buggy now features a hand operated control brake for slowing down, providing additional confidence and superior handling when pushing the extra weight of two, whilst jogging or going down slopes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am disappointed however that the brakes don't work as they should do, infact they don't even work!!! Very dangerous as the buggy can speed up going down banks.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
a) air filled 10" tires mean a smooth ride-definitely smoother than our friends' double vistas & britax b ready; we think they'll do well in snow & slush
b) lay flat seats means our 1 month old can ride (i'm not sure what the official advice is but we just lay the seat back put a swaddle blanket over the straps and lay her in there, there's a little netting that you can fold up to contain the space a little bit and it's a cozy little nest- very bassinet like-without purchasing anything extra). Lay flat also means our 2.5 year old can rest more comfortably than in a bucket seat where your body is always in the same crunched position. And lay flat is great when there's no child in there! A nice deep pocket for groceries-again no need to purchase anything extra.
c) the size! We love the compact size the footprint is just a little bit bigger than our Cruz. We are not hogging the aisles or the sidewalk or struggling to get the angle just right to get through a doorway. The stroller weight is really reasonable even though it's just over 30 pounds- it feels very light I think it's just the way that it's balanced.
d)Little extras like the wrist strap and the handlebar brake
e) removable seat pad-so easy to remove & Machine washable. Love. I am tempted to buy an extra in another color so that I can have one on the stroller while I'm washing one.
F) I know people are worried their children won't fit in it but unless your child is very large for their age I recommend this. My six year old is just shy of 40 pounds and is 44"-she squeezed in & enjoyed it. Obviously I wouldn't recommend it for a child this size but that gives you a sense of what it can handle. It is recommended for children up to four but I think many four-year-olds could fit, especially for shorter rides.
Our 3 year old son still loves to ride in it too.
We have had no problems fitting through doors