Mount and Blade Collection (PC DVD)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Massive medieval battles, open sandbox worlds, three expansive campaigns. What story will you tell?
Mount & Blade
Calradia is soaked with the blood of sellswords. Survive, and turn a profit!
Mount & Blade: Warband
Command your own faction and engage in 64 player multiplayer!
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
Firearms have come to Europe! Learn to tame their unholy roar.
- Free-form sandbox gameplay
- Be a merchant, a mercenary, a knight or a lord of the land
- Go anywhere, do anything in a world thriving with hundreds of locations
- Use one of the most intuitive medieval fighting systems ever devised
- Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players
- Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle and Siege
- New Multiplayer mode: Captain. Up to 16 players can each command a squad of soldiers
- Enhanced siege mechanics: storm the castle, blow up the wall, bribe an officer or poison the well/food to get past the defenses!
Top customer reviews
Overall, brill games but it should really say in the description that you need an internet connection to actually get them.
As for the game itself - FANTASTIC! The combat is fun and, at times, challenging. It's very satisfying riding a horse and cutting your opponent down as you charge past them.
Outside combat, it's a challenging world but you can tackle it anyway you want... you can ally yourself with a kingdom or go off on your own, you can start your own business and trade goods for higher profit, you can be a gladiator and/or a mercenary, bounty hunter, slave trader ANYTHING YOU WANT! and even King, although I haven't got that far yet.
In warband you can set up your kingdom though I haven't got that far yet.
For such a cheap price, this game is a must buy.
I would stress that this ISN'T a deep, confusing strategy game either. I AM NOT A GAMER but I still found my way around easy enough and got into the game. It might take an hour or two but any person can get the hang of this game. That's not to say it's a simple, brain dead game. There are difficulty levels and also your own style of gameplay shapes the world you play in.
Well worth it and apparently there is a vast modding society available as well, although I wouldn't know where to even look!
Okay to the review, this game is amazing and everything I wanted, to be honest this copy was for my dad, I got it from steam for a deal, but this deal is even better for all of the games apart from the new one that just came out.
People might judge the graphics, but its gameplay over graphics, plus there are tons of mods out there to enjoy!
So please take a look at them, there are some really decent mods out there that will make the game look even better.
I'm going to even be uploading videos of this on my YouTube soon, so if you would like to take a look, please search up SirRevso
Much appreciated! Hope I helped, so remember, there IS a code, and this DOES work with steam, so don't worry =D
The game itself is great. Although showing it's age slightly, there are literally hundreds of Mods available that improve it heaps and bounds.I recommend looking up the Anno Domini 1257, it is nothing short of brilliant. Sand box roll playing gaming at its best. After several years of teasing my son for playing this.....I'm hooked.
If you aint got any of these then its best to get the collection, you will not be far dissapointed
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category