Mouldmaking and Casting: A Technical Manual Hardcover – 23 May 2005
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Nick Brooks studied Fine Art and Design at Middlesex University. He has experience in all types of mouldmaking and casting, having worked in the British film industry and accepted a range of private and commercial commissions. He is currently teaching mouldmaking, casting and sculpture at central Saint Martins in London. Resident - London
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend this book to all, beginner and beyond who have an interest in this area.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good and thorough instruction in the manufacture of various types of molds, depending on the model and material type. Both elementary instructive and avanceret. Instructive images.Published 11 months ago by Lars Tougaard
Very good. The technique I wanted is not actually illustrated which is why no 5th star, but it was referred to. Lots of information and many techniques. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Laurence G. Tilley
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Sculpture
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Materials & Industries
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies