Motorola RAZRi UK Sim Free Smartphone
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Edge-to-edge 4.3" screen in a compact design
- Intel Inside 2.0gHz processor delivering speed and power
- Google in your hand - The power and ease of Google apps in the palm of your hand including Google Play, Google Navigation, Voice Actions and more
- Premium materials - Protected by an aircraft-grade aluminium frame, DuPont Kevlar fibre, Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and a splash-guard coating
- Instant launch 8MP camera with advanced light sensor; 10 pictures in less than a second in multi-shot mode
Amazon Shopping Apps for Phone and Tablet
Shopping Apps designed for your mobile device. Get the Amazon Shopping App for Android Phone, iPhone, Windows Phone and iPad. Learn More
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Say hello to the full-screen phone.
Introducing the powerful Motorola RAZR i with Intel Inside.
A big screen that fits in your hand.
Spanning edge-to-edge, RAZR i’s display measures 4.3” yet it still fits perfectly in the palm of your hand, making it an impossibly compact smartphone. Tapping out texts and emails is easier than ever, while reading on the go is easier on the eyes. Web pages, apps, videos – it’s all clear on the vibrant, high resolution Super AMOLED Advanced display.
for premium protection.
Designed with premium protective materials, RAZR i is built to go everywhere. An aircraft-grade aluminum frame surrounds the display, which is made of Corning Gorilla Glass, to deflect both scratches and scrapes. On the back, RAZR i is made KEVLAR strong. Spilled coffee? Caught in the rain? Don’t worry. RAZR i is protected with a splash-guard coating – even the electrical boards inside.
Battery life to stay mobile.
The long-life battery lets you talk, browse and more without having to constantly charge your phone – and when you set up the SMARTACTIONS battery saving rule too, your phone settings will automatically adjust to squeeze even more from every charge.
Intel Inside: move at the speed of life.
Featuring an advanced Intel processor, RAZR i has the speed to keep you doing what you’re doing, without having to stop and wait for everything to load. Jump from a game to a text and over to a playlist, then off to browse the web – all without stopping.
The Google you love.
Stocked with over 600,000 apps, plus thousands of movies, Google Play puts everything you want in one place. Just type or speak your destination and RAZR i will lead you there using Google Maps, whilst Voice Actions can send texts, read directions, make a call, play your songs and much more.
High quality camera at high speeds.
The power of Intel Inside means you get an instant launch 8MP camera that can load in less than a second.* When there’s action involved, multi-shot mode lets you snap 10 pictures in less than a second – that’s faster than most digital SLR cameras. A dedicated camera key means your camera is right there, just when you need it.
*Excludes starting camera with the display off.
Terms & Conditions
Screens simulated. Certain features, services and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation. Contact your service provider for details. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. Kevlar is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by Motorola Mobility, LLC. Portions of this document are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Google, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Google Play, YouTube, Google+, Google Search, Gmail and Google Drive are trademarks of Google, Inc. Corning and Gorilla are registered trademarks of Corning Incorporated. Intel, Intel Atom, Intel Inside and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other product and service names are the property of their respective owners.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Sleek form factor and ease of use. You can easily use this one handed for most tasks even if you have average sized hands. I also like the geeky `industrial design' but that is a matter of personal taste. This phone exudes class when held in the hand or laid on a desk.
- Fast & Smooth operation thanks to being very lightly skinned by Motorola (good call on that one!). Ah, the joys of an almost pure Android experience! Scrolling between home pages, opening the app drawer, launching the dialler, phone book, text messaging, launching the camera etc is handled quickly and effortlessly. The circles widget is a very useful thing indeed and I also like the implementation of the lock screen.
- Apps work really well on the phone and I have not come across any I could not install from the 40+ I downloaded from the play store. Apps like Flipboard, Evernote, PlayerPro, Dropbox, Whatsapp, Pocket, Ocado, etc work flawlessly and demanding games (I tried Osmos HD, Dead Space & Dead Trigger) run without any hiccups. Multitasking is also handled with ease and running multiple apps in the background does not slow the phone down much.
- Web browsing with the Chrome browser is perhaps the best I have experienced on a smartphone so far with super fast page loads, text & graphics rendering, page scrolling and tab switching. Pinch zooming and tap-to-zoom is flawless and integration with the Chrome desktop browser is a joy!Read more ›
Whilst I have mentioned the screen it is worth noting that it is not on a par with the iPhone of Galaxy S3. Its is a lower resolution and is of 'pen tile' type. This means that there is some slight pixellation. However, the screen is clear and bright and by no means the worst out there. Its edge to edge coverage is also impressive with minimal bezel. The Intel processor means that the phone is quick and smooth in operation. Some have questioned the use of a single core processor in these days of the quad core boards, but, they forget to mention that the Intel processor supports hyper threading, just like when its implemented in PC use. This results in fast performance but with better battery performance.
In short if you're looking for durable, fast and professional looking phone this could well be for you.
Edit: - UPDATE after 3 months - I'm still as impressed with this phone as after the first few days when I wrote my original review. I still absolutely love the phone. It is just beautiful to look at, has impressive battery life (about 2 1/2 -3 days of light use and not switching it off during the night), fast internet browsing and as it turned out the material really is extremely durable. Had a little accident, my phone ended up flying through the air hitting a concrete wall hard and obviously I feared the worst. But the phone didn't have one scratch, not even the screen. So either I was extremely lucky or the phone really is as sturdy as the Motorola marketing claims...
I have a Samsung S3 (I did - just sold it and kept the RAZRi)and recently sold an HTC One X. Note, & iPhone 4S.
1. Screen - bright crisp clear. Brighter than the S3 outdoors especially.
2. Very easy to handle. Using the S3 was/is getting tiresome, too wide/slippery and often sent the phone off on some app or alteration to the screen I didn't want. The RAZRi is so much nicer to hold.
3. Motorola overlay is minimal - you get a true Android appearance which is also good - it's very fast and easy to understand.
4. Audio is loud but not the loudest (cue iPhone) but more than acceptable
5. Battery life seems very good despite having one of the fastest processors in a phone. Motorola/Intel have employed their own battery management system into the RAZRi and I can't remember the last time a smart phone lasted so long off one charge.
6. Love the dedicated camera button - the phone can be in total standby sleep mode and within a fraction of a second it's ready to shoot.
7. Easy to set up email either POP, Gmail or Exchange server. I use all three and had it all up and running in a couple of minutes.
8. Plays media files well, screen is fantastic for images and video playback if a little small if you have been used to staring at a Sammy S3 or ONE X. You will appreciate the extra .3" over the 4" display of a iPhone 5 though.
9. Very good value. Even if you put a whopping 64gB Micro SD card in the device (you then end up with almost 70Gb of storage), the whole lot will set you back less than £385. The iPhone 5 64gB is £699 !!! Totally crazy. Sure it's better made but what at what price? Plus you also never have to touch ITunes ever again. Bliss.
10.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Broke just after a year. It was a mechanical fault and could not be fixed.Published 6 months ago by Richard Ling
Fantastic love the phone very impressed so far will definitely recommend this mobile and fast delivery thankyouPublished 9 months ago by gb
This is a very nice phone, built to last.
However I would advise against the ota update of the firmware to Android 4.4. Read more
It's not the worst out there and for the price I bought it for (approx £80) it works. However recently it has started to become faulty. For example. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Luke D. Binger
my second one. bought both as they were not available on contract. great phones.Published 15 months ago by Reilly961