- Also check our best rated Smart Phone reviews
Motorola Moto G4 Plus 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone 2 GB RAM (Dual SIM) - White (Exclusive to Amazon)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 16MP camera with laser focus and phase detect auto-focus (PDAF), get great photos in any light. 5MP front camera with Wide-angle lens fits everyone into group shots.
- TurboPower charging gets up to 6 hours of power in 15 minutes
- Fingerprint reader instantly unlocks your phone with your fingerprint in under 750 milliseconds.
- NOTE:MOTOROLA Customer Support telephone number: 0871-641-2130
- 13.97cm (5.5") Full HD display: Experience sharp and lifelike photos and videos, with the strength of Corning® Gorilla® Glass.
The IMEI of devices dispatched from, and sold by, Amazon are automatically registered on CheckMend (a database used by over 9,000 second-hand traders, making the device easier to locate if it's reported lost/stolen) and the National Mobile Property Register (used by UK police forces to help return devices). This information is shared in accordance with the Amazon.co.uk Privacy Notice
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Motorola Moto G5 16GB with 3 GB RAM (Dual Sim) UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Fine Gold
Motorola Moto G4 – Free Smartphone Android 6 (5.5 inch full HD screen, 4G, 13 MP Camera, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB, Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.5 GHz)
Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation LTE UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Sony Xperia L1 (Dual Sim) UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Exclusive to Amazon)
Lenovo Moto G4 Play Smartphone - White
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£4.99||FREE Shipping||£14.90|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.co.uk||MACnificent||cheapphonesonline||Amazon.co.uk||CBär|
|Display Size||5.5 inches||5 inches||5.5 inches||5 inches||5.5 inches||5 inches|
|Item Dimensions||7.66 x 0.98 x 15.3 cm||1.1 x 7 x 14.15 cm||7.66 x 0.79 x 15.3 cm||7.24 x 1.2 x 14.2 cm||0.8 x 7.4 x 15.1 cm||7.2 x 14.44 x 0.99 cm|
|Item Weight||155 grams||150 grams||155 grams||155 grams||180 grams||137 grams|
|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||8 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|Operating System||Android||android||Android 6.0||Android||android||android|
|Special Feature||camera; face_detection; flash; front_camera; GPS; mp3_ringtones; stereo_jack_connector; touchscreen; e-mail; usb; wifi||camera||GPS; Bluetooth; Touch Screen||camera; face_detection; quad_core_processor; flash; front_camera; GPS; mp3_ringtones; stereo_jack_connector; touchscreen; e-mail; usb; wifi||—||—|
|Wireless Communication Technology||3G; 4G; Bluetooth; Edge; GPRS; GSM; HSDPA; UMTS; WiFi||LTE||4G||3G; 4G; Bluetooth; Edge; GPRS; GSM; HSDPA; WiFi||4G||wifi|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Colour Name: White | Style Name: G4 Plus
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Moto G Plus gives you the most advanced 16 MP camera in its class. Say goodbye to blurry photos, thanks to the two additional auto-focus technologies. Laser focus and phase detect auto-focus work quickly so you never miss a shot. In addition, a wide-angle 5 MP front camera helps fit everyone into group shots. Professional Mode gives you even greater control.Motorola Customer care number:03339-997-550
Motorola Moto G4 Plus White Dual SIM and Turbo Charger
From the manufacturer
Focus on what matters.
Great pictures make all the difference. That’s why there’s the new Moto G Plus. It gives you a 16 MP camera with laser focus and a whole lot more, so you can say goodbye to blurry photos and missed shots. Instantly unlock your phone using your unique fingerprint as a passcode.
Get up to 6 hours of power in just 15 minutes of charging, along with an all-day battery. And get the speed you need now and in the future with a powerful octa-core processor. The new Moto G Plus. Pictures. Power. Performance. Priced like no other.
- 16 MP camera with laser focus
- TurboPower charging
- Fingerprint reader for fast unlocking
- Blazingly fast octa-core processor
- Pure Android experience
Everyone deserves great photos. That’s why the Moto G Plus has the most advanced 16 MP camera in its class. It gives you two additional auto-focus technologies that work quickly so you never miss the shot, resulting in sharp, clear pictures both day and night. It has built-in hardware to improve brightness in low-light settings. It includes exclusive camera software that makes sure you get the best shot. And since it’s a 16 MP camera, it captures every moment in beautiful detail, just as you remember.
Charge at the speed of life.
Give your phone a quick energy boost so you can power up and get on with life. The included TurboPower charger gives your Moto G Plus up to 6 hours of power in just 15 minutes of charging.
All battery life claims are approximate and based on an average user profile that includes both usage and standby.
A passcode as unique as you.
Forget about typing your passcode. Simply touch the fingerprint reader and it instantly wakes up your phone, conveniently unlocking it at the same time. Unlike some phones, the reader recognises your unique fingerprint no matter which way you hold it.
Life moves fast. Move faster.
Moto G Plus is built to keep up. With an octa-core processor, you’ll have more than enough power to run your favourite apps today and new ones down the road. Run multiple apps at the same time without slowing down. And with powerful graphics capabilities that support rich 3D images, enjoy games that look more realistic and lifelike than ever.
Bring your life to life.
With a 5.5" Full HD display, your friends’ Facebook photos look sharp and lifelike, while videos and games come to life like never before. Moto G Plus gives you vivid colours and intricate details you’d expect to find only on a premium phone.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This phones storage is very flexible as you can put up to 128GB of storage into it which is great. I opted for the 16GB but it has been perfect for me. I have failed to get through the 16GB so far but I decided to purchase a 32GB SD card to make sure I don’t run out. To be honest, 32GB or 64GB would be more standard in today’s standards and if you download a lot of videos, you will require more space.
The price of this phone will probably be the deciding factor in the purchase of this phone as it was for me. This phone can be found at very good value and for what you get, it is so worthwhile. I grabbed it for less than 100£ second hand on Black Friday, but the normal price seems to hover around 165£ which is still good value. If you can get it for much less than that, I would highly recommend doing so as you get a fully functioning phone for a great price.
Don’t be surprised by the very large screen. 5.5 inches is actually very big but Moto use as much screen with very little above and below the screen. I have well gotten used to it. Surprisingly, when I compared it to an IPhone 6Plus, the screen was exactly the same size but the phones itself was a bit smaller. Because of that, you get a bigger screen without compromising the size.
The battery is fine but it doesn’t always last the whole day. I usually need to bring my charger with me but that is not much of an issue because the fast turbo charging is brilliant. It’s very handy being able to charge the phone fully in just over an hour. This is a feature that would be useful to anyone and could save you hours of waiting for your phone to charge.
I have not had any major problems like the screen turning off prematurely or it crashing because of a lower processing power. Almost all apps have worked fine although, there are some apps which do not work at the speeds expected of another flagship phone as I have compared it to the likes of the Samsung S6.
The screen often doesn’t compare well to the likes of the iPhone. When I open the camera it is extremely slow to respond to movement so a video isn’t very fast in terms of frames per second although it is 16 megapixels which is actually very good for a middle class phone so taking still pictures will be fine.
The stock Android experience is great with no ads to annoy you. I love the Moto notifications as it is very simple to view notifications without unlocking the phone. Also, the Moto actions are great and I use them a lot. For example you just have to chop twice for the flashlight and twist twice for the camera. The fingerprint scanner is brilliant and it is definitely quicker than any Samsung or iPhone to unlock. One big bonus is that this phone will soon be upgraded to Android Oreo which is great. That makes it almost in line with other Android flagship smartphones in terms of software.
One flaw in the fingerprint scanner is that it doesn’t double as a home button which makes no sense but to solve that problem I realised that you can download an app to fix that called Fingerprint actions.
Screen size: 9/10
OVERALL: 8/10 (4/5 stars)
To sum it up, this phone has been great for me so far. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants good value yet get great features. You definitely won’t be able to run demanding apps at high speeds but the speed is fine for me. I was very happy with my purchase and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed. I will update if I have any more comments.
2. It takes ages for it to warm up before being able to access its features, playing Motorola adverts, starting off static for ages and then leaping into life with about seven more Motorola adverts!! It cannot be used in a hurry, nor an emergency.
3. The inundation of adverts is stifling, annoying, and a deprives one of any joy in using the phone.f
4. One can be in the middle of writing a text, email, message etc, and suddenly the phone will decide to a) switch off b). Bombard you with something completely different, interrupting what one is busy with, so that you either lose what you have written completely, or you can experience frustrating difficulties in finding and recovering it again!
5. As a phone for making and receiving calls, it is completely hit and miss!
6. The phone heats up really quickly, within minutes of being switched on.
7. The battery life is a total pain, and even if it is full when I start out, it is always, but always dead and empty when I need it urgently, just a few hours later! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!
8. At the phone's leisure, I may or may not be able to add family, friends and contacts to my phone's address book. I can go through the process of adding the name and details on the form, and when I go to the top to, "Add Contact" with an arrow, and press, a little box comes up with two options: "Edit" or "Delete", and the contact is never, FRUSTRATINGLY, added to my contacts address book! However, just two days ago, a "TICK-sign" was added to the Right of "Add Contacts" and the arrow. So in the allotted time I was able to squeeze in a few contacts! The next day, I needed to add another contact, and that "TICK-sign" on the Right, was absent! So, you guessed it, I could NOT ADD THAT CONTACT TO MY PHONE'S ADDRESS BOOK!
Motorola Moto G4 Plus is a total waste of time and rations! Excellent for raising one's blood pressure levels to " DANGER! DANGER! DANGEROUS LEVELS!!!" and to have steam pouring out of one's ears!! Not to mention sore throats from cries and shrieks of despair and frustration! So take this as a health warning!!
On the pro side:
1. When writing texts it becomes au fait with your methods and wordage, and is brilliant at providing the words and emojis you need in sequence.
On the whole, I really, really, really hate this phone! Having spent all of this money on the blighter, I cannot purchase another, and I put an extra 68 bits of memory into it too! So it seems I'm stuck with it noo!
Why did I buy it?
A friend in France videoed my husband singing and playing his guitar with a Moto G4. For the first time ever, the singing tactually sounded like my husband. Music studios and other old tape recordings made him sound totally different, and not him at all. I was blown away by the amazing quality of the sound, and the depth, colours and sharpness of our friends videos and photographs.
Ten years ago I bought a little Motorola in South Africa, and I really, really loved it!
Would I buy a Motorola again?
Definitely not! Not after the experience I am having now!
Most recent customer reviews