Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Motorola MBP36S Digital Video Monitor 3.5" Colour LCD Display
Spend £10 get a free Grocomforter
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Features 3.5 Inch colour TFT LCD display with 320 x 240 resolution
- Motorised pan, tilt and digital zoom comes with 300 degrees viewing angle
- Infrared night vision technology; portable parent unit
- Two-way audio communication
- Choose from a choice of pre-installed 5 x lullaby melodies and 4 x nature sounds
- Temperature monitor lets you keep an eye on the room temperature
There is a newer version of this item:
If you have any question on the product or want technical support, Motorola has a customer care team who are specially trained to help you. Please call 08445570890, Mon-Fri 8:00-20:00, Sat 8:30-14:00, calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company charge
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Motorola MBP36S Digital Video Monitor 3.5" Colour LCD Display. Trouble shooting for Time Lag • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • If the Baby Unit is too far away it may be going out of range, so move the Baby Unit closer to the Parent Unit. • Reset the units by disconnecting them from the battery and electrical power. Wait about 15 seconds before reconnecting. Allow up to one minute for the Baby Unit and the Parent Unit to synchronise. • See 2.4 Registration (Pairing), if there is a need to re-register the units.
Troubleshooting steps for No display Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. Reset the units. Disconnect the battery pack of the parent unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in. Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button P on the Parent Unit to turn it ON. Slide the ON/OFF switch on the Baby Unit to ON.Is the correct camera selected? Change the camera number, if necessary. Is the video display turned on? Press the VIDEO ON/OFF button V to turn it on. When operating using batteries only, the Display will go blank after. 5 minutes or 30 minutes or 60 minutes to save power (depending on video on setting). The unit is still active and will give you audio alerts. You can reactivate the screen by pressing any button.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Our Baby Monitor
Watch them dream
The motorised pan, tilt and zoom camera lets you pan around your baby's surrounding room up to 300 degrees. Tilt up or down as you view the room and zoom in to capture a close up view.
Room Temperature Display
The integrated temperature probe at the rear continuously measures and displays live temperature readings on the parentdisplay unit, so you'll always know how comfortable your baby is.
- 3.5-inch LCD Colour Parent Display Unit
- Motorised Pan, Tilt and Zoom
- Two Way Communication
- Infrared Night Vision
- Room Temperature Monitor
- Lullaby and Nature Sounds
- LED Sound Level Indicator
- Out of Range Warning Alert
Portable Parent Display Unit
The MBP36s large 3.5-inch portable parent display unit lets you have the freedom to view your baby from anywhere within your home thanks to the integrated cordless DECT 2.4GHz technology for a stronger signal.
Up to 300m Range
The strong wireless range of the MBP36S lets you keep connected to your baby up to 50m indoor and up to 300m Outdoor range, so even if you have a larger home you don't have to give up safety or the ability to stay connected to your little one. An alarm sounds when you're getting out of range of the transmitting unit, so you'll never have to wonder if you're close enough to hear what's going on.
Data Encryption for Security
The Motorola MBP36S encrypts the audio data it transfers for added security and peace of mind.
What's in the box
- Parent Unit
- Baby Unit
- Rechargeable Battery Pack (For Parent Unit)
- Power Adapter (For Parent Unit)
- Power Adapter (For Baby Unit)
- Quick Start Guide
A full-colour 3.5 inch diagonal LCD display shows real-time video and sound in your baby's room.
With this handy feature, you can speak to your baby and hear their replies in baby tongue.
Infrared Night Vision
View your baby and the room in low light surroundings, including at night time.
The MBP36s comes with 1 Lullaby and a choice of 4 nature sounds.
|MBP667 Connect||MBP855 Connect||MBP853 Connect||MBP36XL||MBP50||MBP36S|
|Monitor Type||Video Monitor with Wi-Fi||Video Monitor with Wi-Fi||Video Monitor with Wi-Fi||Video Monitor||Video Monitor||Video Monitor|
|Parent Unit Screen Size||2.8"||5"||3.5"||5"||5"||3.5"|
|HD (720p) Live Streaming||✓||✓||✓||-||-||-|
|Portable Rechargeable Camera||-||✓||-||✓||-||-|
|Remote Pan, Tilt and Digital Zoom||Digital Zoom||Pan, Tilt and Digital Zoom||Pan, Tilt and Digital Zoom||Pan, Tilt and Digital Zoom||Pan, Tilt and Digital Zoom||Pan, Tilt and Digital Zoom|
|Two Way Talk||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Room Temperature Display||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Infrared Night Vision||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|LED Sound Level Indicator||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers also shopped for
Showing 1-4 of 1,272 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So this new (and 100% NOT improved) version is faulty after 3 weeks of use and Amazon have yet again been awesome and offered me a refund so I can buy a new monitor which will not be from Motorola. The faults this time are:
- picture quality is blurry & not fit for purpose as I cannot see my babies face.
- temperature gauge is faulty and randomly swings +/- 5c with no reason (I check with my groegg which shows no change).
- power jack connector is loose and slides out of the connection in the parent unit (so charge light goes off and it starts to run down)
- talk back to camera is intermittent and there is a long and slurred time delay, cutting out at times
- camera is ridiculously hard to navigate and when panning up or down/left or right it jerks wildy from one extreme to the other so i have to hunt my baby down which is stressful when she is crying in the night and has moved around the cot and then i cannot "find" her quickly with the camera.
It is a real shame as this product looks great and on paper it has everything I need but the quality and de-specification by Motorola on the 2017 model is very disappointing.
I'll be looking around for a decent deal on a MBP36 instead, or maybe another manufacturer.
Downside for me is the delay on the movement of the actual camera. When panning up/down/left/right it does take a while to respond and sometimes it doesn't work. If it were staying in one room then that would be fine but I take it with me when baby is sleeping at someone else's house or in another room so setting it up can take some time. Also when baby moves out of view then takes a while to find him on the screen as it either moves too fast or not at all!
There is also a slight delay on the sound but not so much that you would notice too much.
The stand you get with it is helpful too as if it doesn't pan down much so you can prop it up with the stand so it's at an angle.