on 6 July 2009
It seems like a reasonably good headset. The sound is very clear and it works very well with my Sony C902. I do not really like having things in my ears, but it's a bit of a necessity when driving, in order to stay legal. It's quite comfortable and very light and everything works as expected. The buttons for turning on and off, Starting and Ending a call and Volume control are easy to find and tactile enough, so you can be sure you're pressing the right one and getting the required action. Battery life is very good, I use mine twice a day for approx 2.5 hours stand-by and with maybe 30mins of call time per day and it lasted two weeks between charges after the second charge. However, I've only given it four stars because of two minor issues. These may or may not be of concern, but in my opinion they do detract from the product slightly.

1# The clip-on ear clip. It seems very flimsy and I can imagine that this'll be the first thing to break. Once that happens #unless spares are available) the product will be virtually useless, as it won't stay in my ear without it. I think Motorola should have provided a spare or two, as it must only cost a few pence to make.

2) The unit must be placed in the charging bay to charge and has a useless and stupid plastic lid, why? It uses a Micro USB connector, but utilizing the docking bay in a car would be highly impractical without somehow fixing it to something horizontal and discarding the useless lid. However, as you're not provided with a car charging adapter, there is no real way of charging the unit on the move without purchasing a micro USB car adapter. In contrast, The Jabra BT500, which I also own has a charger with a firm push fit and a belt clip. It was supplied with both mains and car adapters and cost me less, pity it falls out of my ears!

Even with the above two minor flaws I can highly recommend this product as it does exactly what it is designed to do and does it very well.
on 6 December 2009
I am still testing the Bluetooth headset, seems clear when talking, both from my side and the other side. Very easy connection to my phone, and once set it will pair with it in the future.

I tried to use this to listen to music, however the quality was very bad...maybe it's normal for most Bluetooth headset though, as this is not what they were designed for. Currently I have problems connecting to my PC, will contact the seller for some help on that. The plastic part to hang on the ear is pretty weak, looks like it will break very easily, I don't even take the headset with me without the case (but I want to take less things with me...) I think they should provide another one just in case it breaks.

The delivery from this company was very fast, product arrived within 20 hours and that is really impressive.
on 6 January 2010
Real Quality piece, doesnt feel like the cheap junky sets I have previously owned.
Good voice clarity, very compact,and the best of all is the long battery life!
on 26 December 2009
This is a a really good quality low-budget headset. My only complaint is that the ear loop seems fragile so I would not want to carry it without its case, which makes for a slightly bulky package when carrying but not wearing it. Having said that I would buy it again (and have, having lost one). Pairing with my Nokia was very straightforward.
on 12 August 2010
I bought this item a month or so ago and am very pleased with its performance. The battery lasts all day ready for an overnight charge and conects first time, every time. The sound of incoming callers is clear, althought recievers have remarked upon the background noise when I am driving at motorway sppeds. The most impressive thing about the unit is its toughness. I was loading the boot the other day and must have dislodeged the ear piece. As its very comfy to wear I did not notice. Driving off down the road I soon realised what I had done. Returning I picked it up and found I had run the thing over. The hook was slightly bent and the case was miss-aligned. Although the light came on It didnt work. I ordered a replacement which arrived next day only to find that this would'nt work either. After a bit of fiddling with my phone I got it conected.. So I tried my road kill version and to my amazement it worked perfectly. Now that is a good bit of kit.
on 18 August 2010
This is the 3rd Motorola headset i've had in the last 10 years; in my opinion they are very reliable good sound quality and built to last. I've only been using this one for about a month but i'm as equally impressed. Charging the headset is certainly a new experiance but after the first time it's a breeze.

Oh and most importantly i got it at a cracking price........
on 28 September 2010
delivered in good time, well made and does what i need from it, good value for moneyMOTOROLA H680 BLUETOOTH HEADSET
on 24 June 2011
i am pleased with the Bluetooth,it connects very quickly with my phone may the volume could be better but still does the job .
on 24 September 2010
The product works well, as describled and the price was good value for money in my opinion.
on 11 April 2016