Colour: White|Style: Motorola Moto G (1st Generation)|Change
Price:£9.17 - £15.02

on 3 October 2014
I was using a Tudia TPU case before. This adds protection around the phone and has a slimmer profile than the TPU case. The picture makes the rubber looks thicker than it is. I am happy with the case. The back is slippery like the original battery cover but this is not a concern for me as the rubber edges provide extra grip.
on 19 July 2016
I've just got a blue case there brilliant a very good fit a lot better than that basic gel case I had on before I would recommend this case to everyone who has a moto e 2nd gen phone
on 18 March 2017
Very good case, good protection, offer a lip on the screen so doesn't get scratch when put screen down. Doesn't make the phone bulky
on 26 April 2017
Fits the phone well and has protected the phone well over the 2 years I've had it.
on 10 January 2015
I really like this Case i am going to buy another one in different color. It fits perfectly and secures the phone nicely.
on 14 January 2016
A sturdy case, although the edging began to come apart from the rest of the case after a couple of months.
on 29 November 2014
Great case. Easy to fit. Nice grippy sides.
on 16 December 2014
I'm chuffed to bits with this case, which arrived a day earlier than advised.

I've had my Moto G 4G LTE for about 2 weeks now.
I'd already ordered a screen protector and a couple of cheap "trial," cases from Amazon in order to make sure that, as soon as I'd purchased it, that it had protection out of the box.

I was tempted, given that, the Motos have interchangeable backs to leave the back "naked," as I love the feel of the Moto in my hand and the "dimple," is very useful when holding the phone with one hand.

However, I decided that, even if I could change the back, there was no real protection for the sides and the power/volume buttons.

The 2 cases I'd ordered were OK, one was a clip on shell, but, like most of these left the top and bottom without any real protection, the other was a standard "S Line," TPU case, which was brilliant, other than the fact that it kept accidentally triggering the question as to whether I wanted to "shut down," the phone when I moved it, picked it up, or turned it to Landscape mode, which became a bit irritating....obviously it was gripping the power button too tightly.

For me, this case is the best of both worlds.
It combines the protection of a TPU case with the rubber bumper, which, when on doesn't feel that "rubbery," to me and which provides some good "grip," on the side, a real feature of the "S-Line," cases and the sleekness of the original Moto G shell on the back.

It wasn't as difficult to install as some efforts I've seen on You-tube, or read about in reviews.
I'm not sure how easy it'd be to damage the actual back, of the case and, as others have said, it's not very "grippy," on the back, but these are minor details for me, as it's replaceable and a lot cheaper on Amazon than on the official Motorola Website.

I've gone for the plain black one, in order to keep the look of the phone, as I bought it, originally.

I'll probably order a 2nd case, in order to have one at the ready, should this one ever get damaged!

In short, it looks and feels great and I'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone who wants to keep the feel and look of the Moto as it come out of the case, but who wants the security of knowing that there's some added protection there..

Oh and Gorilla glass, or no Gorilla glass, having seen a few smashed screens of late, I'd always recommend a decent Screen Protector and, if, like me, you can't fit the damn things and they're left with dust marks/bubbling, take it along to the Carphone Warehouse and they'll fit it in 5 minutes, for a fiver! :O))

UPDATE: 6 WEEKS IN!
I have to say, that, having used this for 6 weeks, or so, it does tend to pick up fingerprints and marks very easily.
I sort of wish that Motorola would use the same material for this, as they do for their Flip Shells.
That said, and having tried a few alternatives, I've come back to it, over and again, as I still think it's the best case out there!
on 30 August 2014
Excellent quality case. It's not really apparent from the images on here, but the grip case actually replaces the back shell of the phone. So in order to fit this case, you first have to remove the back plate (like when the SIM card and/or Micros SD card was inserted), and put this shell on in it's place.

Once fitted, the rear of the phone appears unchanged except the "M" inside the dimple is black instead of silver. The rubber edges wrap all the way around the phone, protecting the corners, and side buttons. The rubber does come around the front of the phone a little bit, causing a small bevel, but it doesn't interfere with the functioning of the device itself.

Overall the case has a very high quality feel to it, and it looks good as well. I think that the extra money you spend getting the official case is well worth it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 July 2014
Item arrived next day just as described, great seller and will buy from them again. As for the case it is a very good fit allowing easy access to all ports and adding some protection around the screen edges over the standard shell case.