|Price:||£30.99 FREE UK delivery.|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Motorola MBP15 digital baby monitor comes with everything you need to monitor your baby anywhere in the home. With crystal clear sound and high sensitivity microphone you will be alerted to any sound. A very practical belt clip for the parent unit makes monitoring easy when moving around the house while the temperature monitor ensures optimum room temperature. The 2-way communication function also allows you to comfort and talk to your baby through the parent unit.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Yes, you are still required to look after your child, it won't do that for you. The sound level is fine for us and I can hear when my baby stirs- I like this. I don't want a permanent 'white noise' sound, which is why I always buy items with VOX.
It's not expensive, if you want it to do more or be better, spend more money don't blame this monitor. I got sick of the "my fiesta isn't as good as the BMW" mentality. This applies to all products, spend more, get more.
It's easy to use and no, if you will be out of the room a while- take the charger, it's hardly a big effort. 'it won't stand up' urgh please.
If you want a monitor that's simple and easy to use this is fine. Don't cry just because it's not as good as one 3 times the price.
1) It only coming on when it detects a sound instead of a permanent connection - This is just a setting you can change it to maximum sensitivity then it is a permanent connection - this setting obviously drains the battery of the parent unit quicker so it's a trade off.
2) The battery doesn't last long - this is an odd one because they just have two rechargeable AAA batteries inside them so you can just replace them with better batteries if you want to, we got some good 1200 MAH ones for about £5 which were great. We didn't have to do this though it just improved the product for me.
Apart from that they have lasted years and taken many knocks from coming on holidays and trips to friends\relatives, we've not really used many of the extra functions although one of ours did like the music it played.
It is true that the child unit needs to be plugged in but I've always found a mains socket in every room and that's better than the battery running out in the middle of the night!
There is not one thing right with this machine, in my opinion. Here are just some of the things that are wrong with it:
1) Ergonomic Design is poor - the portable bit of the parent unit is top heavy so if you put it down somewhere it just falls over. This wouldn't be so bad if it didn't then decide to turn itself off, unlink itself, or do something else irritating. When you pick up the portable bit you may find you accidentally turn the power off, since the button is in the exact place you would grab it. This will have the effect of unlinking the machine and potentially waking your baby with the bleeping. The unit also easily turns itself on so if you are travelling and have it in your bags somewhere in the car it may turn on and you will be subjected to bleeping for your entire journey.
2) Battery life of parent unit is attrocious
3) Night light of baby unit is rubbish and throws off the equivalent light of an L.E.D.!
4) INTERMITTENT BLEEPING of parent unit for no reason whatsoever as far as I can tell. Just what every sleep-deprived new parent needs through the night - the baby is finally asleep and you haul your carcus into bed with your trusty monitor by your side and just as you are dropping off BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Last night we were both awoken no less than 4 times by the damn thing and it nearly went out of the window.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it does not transmit all the time on;y when my daughter makes a noise.Published 8 months ago by Taryna Bennett
love it. I like the option when temperature above 28 c it's warranting you and also when temperature is below 16c same warning. all good.Published 11 months ago by Mohamed H. Hakimy
Does a good job I can leave my baby in his cot asleep and do some house workPublished 20 months ago by Pen Name
Excellent service provided. Arrived well within the time specified, accurate description, well pleased with the product.Published 20 months ago by Mrs. Anne Pilkington
It's the second one I buy, but they have always the same problem. The sound is bad and after a while (few months) the base of battery charge no works anymore!!!!Published on 17 Oct. 2013 by MS L CAVALLO