Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.99 UK delivery
+ £2.49 UK delivery
Motorcycle L-Plates Rigid Front & Rear Kit
|Price:||£7.65 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Set of 2 rigid L plates complete with fittings for attaching to front and rear of a motorcycle or moped
- 1 Rigid front L-Plate with bracket and bolt for attaching to the front fork (max. fork diam. 40mm)
- 1 Rigid rear L-Plate with mounting holes
- 2 Yellow number plate bolts for attaching rear L-Plate to number plate or rear panel
- L-Plate size (approx): 175mm x 175mm
Motorcycle Rigid Front & Rear L-Plate Kit with fittings
Look for similar items by category
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
bike is Keeway RKV 125
I would warn those with commuter style bikes to double check that the front plate will fit on the fork without impeding the operation of the suspension as a friend of mine had a hard time installing his due to the dimensions of his bike and the setting of his front forks.
Sturdy rigid plates which hold their shape.
Easy installation of the rear plate (after drilling through the reg plate - drill bit size 6).
the front plate ring is way to small to be mounted on my bike's front suspension. I had to pull it out, put some white tape over the holes, and drill two extra openings in order to properly fixing it using cable ties.
Most recent customer reviews