Motor Learning and Performance Hardcover – 1 May 2004
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Richard A. Schmidt, PhD, is a principal scientist at Exponent Failure Analysis Associates, Inc., in Los Angeles and a professor of psychology at the University of California. Dr. Schmidt has nearly 30 years' experience in this area and is known as one of the research leaders in motor behaviour. He has served as president of the North American Society for the Psychology of Sport and Physical Activity and received the C.H. McCloy Research Lectureship from the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance. Craig A. Wrisberg, PhD, is professor of motor behaviour and sports psychology at the University of Tennessee, where he has taught since 1974. A former president of the North American Society for the Psychology of Sport and Physical Activity, Dr. Wrisberg is a fellow of both the American Academy of Kinesiology and Physical Education and the Association for the Advancement of Applied Sport Psychology.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
required for studies at University, thank you for the the superb service
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Occupational Therapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Physiotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Sports Injuries
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Occupational & Industrial Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Counselling & Therapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Physiotherapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Physiotherapy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies