- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1149 KB
- Print Length: 102 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1514148285
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00YKMANJC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,657 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£14.99|
Save £11.81 (79%)
Motivation: in 7 Simple Steps: Get Excited, Stay Motivated, Achieve Any Goal and Create an Incredible Lifestyle! (Motivation, Abundance Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 102 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of £2.99 after you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Motivation: in 7 Simple Steps: Get Excited, Stay Motivated, Achieve Any Goal and Create an Incredible Lifestyle! (Motivation, Abundance Book 3)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
In this book, Tuchowska provides us with some invaluable tools for reaching our highest potential. And it all starts with motivation. Without it, nothing happens. To get the ball rolling, we first have to give it that initial push. I feel that this book serves as that "push". If taken to heart and applied, the information in this book can completely change the direction of your life and take you that much closer to the life you've envisioned for yourself. A life filled with energy, inspiration, passion, and all that good stuff we all long for in our lives.
Some of the most important tools I take away from reading this books are on: how to rid ourselves of those darn excuses that limit our growth, how to redefine ourselves in order to be able to move forward, how to do away with limiting beliefs, how to handle times when we lose motivation, and how to establish specific rituals, designed for long-term success.
All in all, this book will help you take complete responsibility for your life. Until you do, nothing will change for the better. Instead, you will more likely generate all kinds of excuses, anything to keep you from focusing on what you really need to better your life (and this includes all areas of life: finances, lifestyle, work, health, etc).
A must-read for anyone who aspire to become the greatest version of themselves!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It makes you ask yourself questions that help you to motivate yourself and also makes you use your...Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Emotions
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Mental Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Self-Help