Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£14.99|
Save £5.97 (40%)
A Mother's Love Kindle Edition
Kindle Daily Deals: Books from 99p
Sign-up to the Kindle Daily Deal email newsletter to discover daily deals from 99p.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
“A Mother’s Love” is such a good book that I almost read it in one sitting and probably would have if I didn’t have to work the next day! At first I didn’t think I would like this book because the beginning was quite sad but I became so involved in Rose’s story that I ended up loving it. Rose’s story – and that of her birth mother – is quite compelling and since this is an Amish romance, the reason her mother gave her up as a baby is quite believable and sad. Rose is a strong character, who fights to rebuild her life even if she has to go against the advice of her Bishop. Rose’s daughter Grace is very cute and a nice light-hearted note in the novel. Matthias is also a compelling character and the romance between he and Rose is very sweet. Mixed in with the romance is the story of Rose’s birth mother – this is a very moving plot-line and I love what author Charlotte Hubbard did with this. Often in Amish romances there is talk of God’s will but never have I seen it dealt with so well as it is in this book – everything that happens in this book happens for a purpose – so well done by Hubbard.
“A Mother’s Love” is an enjoyable Amish Romance.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Amish & Mennonite
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Religious