Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Jun 2008, 23:53:31 BST
Dave says:
Hey everyone,

near the start of the game I rode a motorcycle at full speed into the side of a turning car, flew upwards head first into traffic lights and fell back to ground with a mighty thud...made a real mess of the road. Laughed hysterically and haven't topped that since.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Jun 2008, 13:34:12 BST
D. Buxton says:
The crashes are so annoying - you would think with all of the production time that this wouldn't happend so often!! I was driving through one of the tunnels when suddently the car was stuck under water and the game totally froze!! Damn you R*

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Jun 2008, 22:10:12 BST
T. Jupp says:
Umm. Mr Buxton. I think you took the word 'crash' to have a different meaning!! Or you're being very comical!!!!! :D

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Jul 2008, 15:36:32 BST
haha, PRG600 in to the back of a car at the lights at full speed (apartnely) = flying 100 meters down the road hitting a lamp post bounching to the ground then bouncing back up past the lamp post then back to the ground with a bang, and surviving!

Good on ya Rockstar!!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Mar 2009, 02:40:43 GMT
DonkeyDong says:
Full pelt, down a road away from the police in a paitriot. I shot off the end of a road past/through? a red cargo container. First it batted my car up into the air, and when I landed again it began to break-dance wildly behind where I landed.

Posted on 31 Mar 2009, 18:14:58 BST
lazy pete says:
lined up a record breaking distance motorbike smash on the overpass freeway nearly died of a heart attack from laughing so much when i killed the man i landed on who came out of now where...

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Apr 2009, 22:43:00 BST
I remember in Grand Theft Auto 4 when I pushed someone onto the track at a railway station and then fell on it soon afterwards. Got into a fight with the civilian against the platform and on the fatal kick the civilian flew up into the air! lol

Posted on 15 Apr 2009, 10:38:15 BST
swing of death.
first island.
type it in on youtube

Posted on 15 Apr 2009, 22:12:26 BST
Here's another glitch I remember from playing one player. I'd just come out of the apartment you have on the second island (the middle one in the game). I believe I robbed this guy off of his motorbike and drove at full speed towards the north part of the island. Suddenly I hit a car, then go flying off the bike for yards and hit a petrol tank on top of a petrol station which then explodes and then go flying backwards and hit the wall of a building on the opposite side of the street killing Niko in the process. No rest for the wicked. lol.

Posted on 30 Apr 2009, 21:03:36 BST
Last edited by the author on 2 May 2009, 21:49:15 BST
I beat a guy up whilst playing the game the other day then as he staggered around I merely walked past & tapped him by the shoulder and he died on the spot! I couldn't believe it lol.

Posted on 9 Dec 2009, 18:35:31 GMT
WELL...I spend a lot of time pushing cars and people down the cliff in the road near the burger shot. I really like to annoy the bikers. One thing I also love is to stop a burning car (just before it explodes) in the bridge.... and wait for more cars to arrive. Then they all start exploding one after the other,and the people burning, and stuff....
Oh, and when you rob amulances, and there's a patient inside? LOL
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  5 Jun 2008
Latest post:  9 Dec 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about