The Mosquito Story Hardcover – 1 Jul 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Martin W. Bowman is the author of 76 books on military and commercial aviation, such as "P-47 Thunderbolt vs Bf 109G/K" and P"-51 Mustang vs Fw 190." He is a frequent contributor to "Aeroplane Monthly," "Flight International," and "Rolls-Royce Magazine."
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
these facts are all available on-line .the free download did not contain any actual excerpt from the book
and was exceptionally short it was very disappointing and a total waste of money.
Small pages, large text.
For such a major player of WWII aviation, it's a brief Chat, hardly a story.
Expensive for what it is.
a complete disappointment
it's only £1.97 because the author wants to rip you off
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i have not read this book through so i can not make any commentPublished 7 months ago by Chris Chandler
Narrative is informing in a relaxed manner. However, have seen better and in particular lack of good pictures was disappointing.Published 12 months ago by David H
If I had been aware of the small size of this book I wouldn't have bought it.Published 14 months ago by St. Stephen of Southview.
terrific book,real men flying a aircraft that was the best ,up against a determined enemy.Published 22 months ago by anthony mccoy
Interesting although a little scant on presentation. Facts a plenty, but could have been better written.Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer
Well constructed and full of relevant data. A good addition to my Mossie library.Published on 3 July 2014 by KEITH J.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Air Forces
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation > History
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval > Military Aircraft