Mosquito Bomber/Fighter-Bomber Units 1942-45 (Combat Aircraft) Paperback – 15 Nov 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Norwich-based Martin Bowman has written several volumes on the Mosquito, plus countless works on the USAAF. Based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, Chris Davey has illustrated more than 20 titles for Osprey's Aircraft of the Aces, Combat Aircraft and Aviation Elite Units series since 1994. He is one of the last traditional airbrush artists in the business and has become Osprey's artist of choice for both USAAF fighters and RAF subject matter, proving his undoubted skill when dealing with large aircraft subjects such as the Halifax and Sunderland.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It also covers squardons that used Mosquitos and what types they used
will they were service.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Air Forces
- Books > History > Military History > World War II 1939-1945 > Origins
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence