Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 25 December 2013
Purchased this item for my niece at Xmas and upon arrival noticed that the packaging had already been opened and badly stuck back with Sellotape but as the four monsters were still there decided to keep it. Not knowing anything about moshi monsters it wasn't until today 25th December that my niece reliably informed me that the packet should also contain another surprise monster in the middle which was missing. Not only am I disappointed that someone would take this out and return it but more that Amazon have failed to notice this and send out something which has clearly been tampered with. It should never have been accepted back if it was ever sent out. I am also aware that there is a secret code within the packaging I have no doubt that this will also be of no use now as it will probably have already been used. I await to hear from my niece.
on 10 November 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my 8 yeard old son. He is mad on these moshi monsters i will get more for Christmas
on 27 December 2013
Very disappointed with this. Purchased as a present for Christmas. On arrival, the packaging had already been opened - not a good look for a present really. No time to send it back for a refund, so I had to tape it up myself, and hope the recipient did not notice. Overall, not happy and would not recommend. In the listing it should say that the packaging is already opened.
on 5 October 2014
My grandson is obsessed with Moshies. He lives in America and they don't have as much moshi stuff there so he loves it when I visit or send a parcel
on 8 January 2014
Series 8 is a good addition to moshi. My daughter loves it. In very hard to find them in Canada
on 9 January 2014
Exactly as described. No problem with order or delivery. Eight yr old very happy as moshi mad and has loads of the blooming things. Not sure of the point of them but she loves them.
on 4 October 2014
was opened, had to sellotape it together before wrapping it as a birthday present, my child new so we both was very disappointed!
on 13 January 2014
brought as a gift I couldn't believe how small and cheap looking they are definitely wouldn't buy again waste of money
on 6 January 2014
You are always onto a winner with Moshi fans and these collectibles went down very well and there was a good assortment
on 8 July 2014
great for any moshi monster fans my sons love them good price