Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £9.20 UK delivery
Moshi Concerti Case for Apple iPhone 5/5S - Black
|Price:||£31.98 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£8.01 (20%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Flip case design provides 360-degree protection against scratches and shocks.
- Elegantly tailored and lined with Moshi's proprietary Terahedron microfiber.
- Equipped with Neato, a detachable and washable cleaning pad.
- All iPhone cameras and buttons remain easily accessible.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Colour Name: Black
Concerti for iPhone 5/5s is a flip case that provides 360-degree protection against scratches and shocks. It has a microfiber inner lining and includes a washable Neato screen cleaner to help keep your touchscreen free from fingerprints and smudges. The iPhone's camera and buttons are easily accessible in the Concerti case.
Moshi Concerti Black for Apple iPhone 5/5S (red)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
the front cover became "puffy" and the back cover material started peeling off of the plastic case.
(I carry my phone in my front pants pocket if you're wondering)
pictures at: [...]
I contacted Moshi directly, and they had me verify both the problem as well as the authenticy of the product via pictures
(hint - if you buy this don't throw the box away, there is a scratch off code on the back for proof of product)
Their answer was:"Try and return it via amazon because you bought it through the reseller" but because
I bought this Dec 2012, the Amazon full refund return period expired 1/31/2013. Partial refund (+shipping) is a hassle
especially at this price point.
(2nd hint, Amazon returns will ask for the packing slip that came with the product, don't throw that away either)
More disconcerting is that even after pointing this out to Moshi their answer was again "just contact the reseller"
very unusual in this day and age and not what I would qualify in any way as a "great customer experience"
Either one of these issues would be enough to give it just two stars, but they're getting just one because both happened.
Too bad, I'll have to look for a similar style from a different manufacturer, I can't in good conscience recommend this one.