- Also check our best rated Soup Maker reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Morphy Richards Saute and Soup Maker 501014 Brushed Stainless Steel Soup Maker
- Makes fresh, homemade, healthy and nutritious soup in as little as 21 minutes
- 4 settings - smooth, chunky, juice and blend, ensuring texture is to personal taste
- Saute function - simply add onions, bacon, garlic, ginger or spices into the jug for maximum flavour before adding the vegetables and stock
- Pause function - add seasoning during the cooking cycle by removing the lid, the cooking cycle will then continue once replaced
- 1.6 litres working capacity for serving up to 4 people
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Morphy Richards Soupmaker 48822 Stainless Steel Soup Maker
Tefal BL841140 Easy Soup and Smoothie Maker, Stainless Steel, White
Morphy Richards Compact Soup Maker 501021 Stainless Steel 1 Litre, 900 W
VonShef Multifunctional Digital Soup Maker 900W 1.75L Smoothies & Shakes Machine – Blending Blade – 4 Modes
Salter EK2613 Go Healthy Electric Soup Maker, 1.6 Litre, 1050W
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||DOMU UK||Robert Dyas|
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||White||—||Black and Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||22.4 x 17 x 31 cm||16.5 x 13.5 x 32 cm||15.5 x 22.5 x 36.7 cm||22 x 14.8 x 22 cm||22.5 x 15.5 x 34.7 cm||21.5 x 21.5 x 36 cm|
Introducing the Saute & Soup Maker from Morphy Richards. The fuss-free way to make delicious soup, just the way you like it. In as little as 21 minutes, you can be sitting down with a bowl of fresh, homemade and nutritious soup. Unlike shop-bought soup, this soup will be made to your own personal taste and consistency. Featuring our saute function you can now add additional flavour to your soup by sautéing your onions/bacon pieces or vegetables in the same vessel that your soup is cooked in reducing washing up too! You can even make croutons in your soup maker! Firstly prepare your ingredients; if you wish to saute any ingredients place them in the jug first and use the saute function to fry off the ingredients. Then, simply add your remaining ingredients to the soup maker and select either the Smooth or Chunky cooking setting and leave the soup maker to cook away. The Smooth programme blends and gently cooks soup in just 21 minutes, while the Chunky program cooks wholesome soup with a thicker consistency in 28 minutes. If your soup is a little too chunky for your liking, just press the Blend button until the texture of the soup is to your taste. The soup maker also features a pause function which allows you to remove the lid part way through the cooking cycle, add herbs, spices or seasoning and when you reapply the lid the program will remember the time that is left and finish the cooking cycle. Seventeen delicious recipes are included in the instruction booklet from rich hearty soups to refreshing milkshakes and smoothies, there really is something for everyone! To get you started choose from; bacon and lentil soup, Italian tomato soup and really quick and easy pea and ham soup or a fresh strawberry and pineapple smoothie. With a large 1.6 litre capacity making up to four servings in one go, the stylish Saute & Soup Maker is a must have in any kitchen.
From the manufacturer
Morphy Richards 501014 Saute and Soup Maker - Brushed Stainless Steel
Fresh, Home-made Soup in Just 21 Minutes
Introducing the Soup Maker from Morphy Richards. The fuss-free way to make delicious soup, just the way you like it. In as little as 21 minutes, you can be sitting down with a bowl of fresh, homemade and nutritious soup. Unlike shop-bought soup, this soup will be made to your own personal taste and consistency.
- Saute function - simply add onions, bacon, garlic, ginger or spices into the jug for maximum flavour before adding the vegetables and stock.
- Pause function - the option to add seasoning during the cooking cycle , when the lid is reapplied the cooking cycle will continue.
- Four settings - smooth soup in 21 mins, chunky soup in 28 mins, juice in 2 mins and a blend function to ensure texture is to personal taste.
- For serving up to four people.
- Non stick coating - easy to clean.
The Soup Maker is designed to be quick and easy to use. Simply prepare and chop your ingredients into small pieces, place them inside the soup maker and choose either the smooth or chunky setting. For best results chop your ingredients to 1 - 2 cm pieces to allow quicker cooking and better blending. The easy to use control panel features an LED countdown display that shows exactly how long your soup has left to cook while you just sit back and let your soup maker do the hard work for you.
Style-Conscious, Functional and Practical
This soup maker fits well into any style of kitchen and with a top-down design that allows for a large 1.6 L jug, you can make enough soup for up to four servings at once. After you’ve enjoyed your meal, just give the jug a quick rinse under the tap, wipe it with a soapy sponge and your soup maker is ready for next time.
For Best Results
- Due to the starch and sugars present in some foods, these may stick to the inside base of the jug if they are placed in direct contact. To prevent this, add half a cup of water or stock to the soup maker before placing in any solid ingredients.
- Chop your ingredients to 1 - 2 cm pieces to allow quicker cooking and better blending
Follow a couple of the easy-to-use recipes when you start using your Soup Maker to familiarise yourself with the product and have optimal results from the start.
- Ensure the power cable is fully inserted into the base of the soupmaker securely before use. If this is not fully inserted the item may not switch on or may turn off during its cycle.
- Align the soupmaker lid with the jug to ensure the lid slots into the unit correctly. If not aligned correctly the soupmaker will not perform.
- Do not overfill the jug as this could lift the lid during the cooking process and cause the programme to reset. Note there is a maximum fill line in the body of the unit. Please do not exceed this amount.
Customers also shopped for
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 1,021 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Spoke to Morphy Richards prior to refund who suggested if I wanted a new one they would offer me one cheaper than Amazon which of course I took up on hence the five stars.
Only problem is my good lady is churning out soup after soup lost 2 stone already a shadow of my old self.
In tandem to this order we ordered another one for ourselves so now we're preparing for the worst with that one.
NOTE: One thing that certainly doesn't help is that when both were delivered (2 separate orders) we weren't in and the devices were simply chucked over the side gate with zero packaging but the box it came in. Considering it has been raining doesn't really help with the soup maker working in the future.
Bought one for my daughter for making soup for her baby son, and it has just started to smoke and tripped the RCD in consumer unit. I think there is a fault in the soup maker as the steam seems to condensate around the electrical contacts in the handle and body due to lack of sealing.
Don't get me wrong it's a good bit of kit when it works but not designed well enough.
It is so easy to use and makes really good soups. The sauté function seems to add flavour to the soups and once you've chucked all the ingredients in the jug you can just sit back for a few minutes and wait for the beep to tell you your soup is ready!
Very easy to clean, just a quick rinse and wipe and it's ready for next time. Well made, good value for money, what's not to like?