- Also check our best rated Soup Maker reviews
Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Stainless Steel
|Price:||£54.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£45.00 (45%)|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- Motorised blending blade in lid
- Easy-clean design
- Operating controls in lid
- 1.6 L capacity
- Stainless steel body
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Soup Maker makes it quick and easy to make homemade soup to your own individual taste, with minimum fuss. Place the ingredients needed for your favourite recipe inside your Soup Maker, then it’s as simple as selecting either the smooth or chunky soup setting, depending on your preference. A short wait while your Soup Maker blends and gently cooks the ingredients for perfectly delicious homemade soup, you can check your soups progress on the digital interface with countdown timer. The Morphy Richards Soup Maker has a stylish design comprising a 1.6L capacity catering for up to 6 people. The blend function also means that during the summer months you can make smoothies and milkshakes with the soup makers blend and juice function.
From the manufacturer
Morphy Richards 48822 Soup Maker - Black
Fresh, Home-made Soup in Just 21 Minutes
Introducing the Soup Maker from Morphy Richards. The fuss-free way to make delicious soup, just the way you like it. In as little as 21 minutes, you can be sitting down with a bowl of fresh, homemade and nutritious soup. Unlike shop-bought soup, this soup will be made to your own personal taste and consistency.
- Large 1.6 L capacity, serving up to six people.
- Smooth and chunky soup settings.
- Makes soup in less than 25 minutes.
- Simple, one-step operation
- Easy-clean design
The Soup Maker is designed to be quick and easy to use. Simply prepare and chop your ingredients into small pieces, place them inside the soup maker and choose either the smooth or chunky setting. For best results chop your ingredients to 1 - 2 cm pieces to allow quicker cooking and better blending. The easy to use control panel features an LED countdown display that shows exactly how long your soup has left to cook while you just sit back and let your soup maker do the hard work for you.
Style-Conscious, Functional and Practical
This soup maker fits well into any style of kitchen and with a top-down design that allows for a large 1.6 L jug, you can make enough soup for up to four servings at once. After you’ve enjoyed your meal, just give the jug a quick rinse under the tap, wipe it with a soapy sponge and your soup maker is ready for next time.
For Best Results
- Due to the starch and sugars present in some foods, these may stick to the inside base of the jug if they are placed in direct contact. To prevent this, add half a cup of water or stock to the soup maker before placing in any solid ingredients.
- Chop your ingredients to 1 - 2 cm pieces to allow quicker cooking and better blending
Follow a couple of the easy-to-use recipes when you start using your Soup Maker to familiarise yourself with the product and have optimal results from the start.
- Ensure the power cable is fully inserted into the base of the soupmaker securely before use. If this is not fully inserted the item may not switch on or may turn off during its cycle.
- Align the soupmaker lid with the jug to ensure the lid slots into the unit correctly. If not aligned correctly the soupmaker will not perform.
- Once you have set the programme you wish to use, please do not lift the lid to see your soup, until the cycle has completely finished. If you lift the lid the programme will cut out and re-set back to the beginning.
- Do not overfill the jug as this could lift the lid during the cooking process and cause the programme to reset. Note there is a maximum fill line in the body of the unit. Please do not exceed this amount.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you love soup, then this is a must, I just cannot fault it.
Most recent customer reviews
Literally the best thing I’ve ever brought.