on 9 June 2016
It didn't blend things as properly as the other ones. It's practical, easy to wash. Tried to crush some ice and the rubber from the bottom of the blade went busted. If you try to buy a replacement part from Morphy Richard's website it's going to cost you 13.49 including delivery for the plastic bit with the blades on :) . What a joke, when I've payed £18.99 or so for the whole product...
on 20 April 2017
This has been soo great - I got it two years ago when I was going through a smoothie phase in summer, and it saw me through that. Apart from that it helps puree just about anything. Be warned, however, that if you put anything harder than a raw carrot in (or ice or frozen berries), it begins to give off a plasticky smell, and you'll see the (small) marks on the base when you open it. However, any fresh fruit with milk works beautifully, as do avocadoes, tomoatoes etc.
The sealed cup with it is also a nice touch.
on 18 April 2016
So I own a similar product - BlendActive and have been using it for the last 1 year and been very happy with it so I thought I would buy a similar product for my Mum. Made the mistake of buying this Morphy Richards 48415. The product lasted all of 1 week. Very very disappointed!
on 21 April 2017
I really liked this product, but after less than a year of using it, it started to have a burning smell and was having a really bad noise when turned on, so I was scared to continue using it. Amazon dealt with the problem great though, as I received a year warranty with this product so I was able to get a refund, but I'm a bit disappointed that it stopped working because I really liked using it!
on 21 April 2017
I've had this product for a little over a year now and it is worth the buy. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because if you're like me and you make smoothies or use the blender daily. After a while the liquid starts to sip through the bottom of the lid while it's blending :/
But despite that everything works fine 👍🏾
on 12 March 2017
Great little juicer for the price , works a treat
on 29 March 2017
Does what it says , Recommended seller.
on 31 May 2017
Had for about 6 months now, probably more. Still going strong. Great value. Blends really well.
on 27 March 2017
Work for a few days and it was amazing and then stoped.
on 31 May 2017