on 1 November 2013
On receipt of this product, I was alarmed by clattering sound from inside of the box.
It turned out to be that the glass pipette came with the oil was shattered into pieces while in transit.
This happened because the box which contains both the glass bottle of the oil and the pipette is a bit too big, and as a result of that, oil bottle moved freely inside and smashed the pipette. Neither of pipette/oil are protected by bubble wrap or any kind, although there is plenty of room to do it.

Apparently, I am the only customer who experienced this, according to the seller who replied promptly, and received a replacement pipette within days.

I was thinking to send one to my friend as a present, but decided not because of this experience AND the fact right in the middle of the product(box and oil)it says "ANTI-AGING SERUM".

It was a shame as the oil itself is a good one - burned nutty smell, cloudy golden in colour, absorbed very quickly on skin - all showing the true signs of argan oil.

I might consider buying this again if somebody else can confirm this comes in one piece with no fear of hurting people when opening.
review image
1414 Comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 November 2013
Ordered 2 bottles, one was fine but the other had leaked almost half the contents due to the top not being screwed on properly, a previous customer in reviews had the same problem. Moroccan Gold told me;'it seems to have happened once or twice but out of several thousand a week its not bad going' It is when that Customer is you and through losing nearly half the bottle amounts to the bottle costing you almost double!!!
Having exchanged 10 emails with Moroccan Gold regarding this over a period of 6 days (when they kept assuring me that they wanted their customers to be happy) they offered me a 30ml replacement with my NEXT order. Would not send one now against THIS order, the one I had a problem with! Then they offered to replace 120ml bottle but I had to pay for the leaky one to be returned to them for replacement! They then said that all the tops were checked before they went to Amazon to be dispatched so it is Amazon's fault and I should contact them. By this time I have had enough so am cutting my losses. The oil is very good but I will buy elsewhere in future as talk comes cheap and it is abundantly clear that this Company do not worry atall about whether or not the Customer is satisfied let alone happy! My advice is to stear well clear
1212 Comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 March 2017
I must say I'm a little disappointed. I purchased my first bottle last summer and loved it. Unfortunately when it came to ordering another it was constantly out of stock. I bought two bottles of the new batch, and I was ecstatic only to find it does not say serum on the bottle, it is a different consistency, colour and smells different as well. I will keep as I love Argan Oil but will shop for a different serum in the future. I am so disappointed as the first one I bought was perfect for my skin.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 April 2014
I bought two bottles of this oil, one for myself, one for my daughter, who has problem skin, prone to breakouts. Neither of us had ever used it before, but I was impressed by the claims made for it.
My daughter only used it once, and it brought her out in spots so she obviously had to stop using it. I'm using it daily on my middle-aged face, and have been for about 6 weeks. I'm not sure what difference I'm supposed to notice, but I'm not noticing anything really!
Also, I've tried to find evidence of the 2013 award that the company states they have won - I can't find it. I'm not saying they haven't won this award, but it would be nice to find evidence, especially as I bought from this company purely due to their ethical claims. So, 'Moroccan Gold', will you tell us where we can find more about your company please? Thank you.
44 Comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 November 2013
My problem was not the content but the packaging. The oil was in a glass bottle, packaged in a padded envelope. It had leaked - not sure how much since impossible to know how full it was originally -enough to make a mess! The oil itself seems fine but |I would not buy this product again unless it is clear the packaging has been improved - the stopper on the bottle is clearly inadequate once it is no longer upright!
44 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 July 2015
Updated - this happened again, with no box, what's up with that?? This product is awesome, but this time something went a bit wrong, I ordered this item as "Colour: With Box" - so I am quite disappointed that it didn't have any box, I would appreciate to get a new item with the box as we are regular buyers, for the inconvenience - I know there's another version without box, which is cheaper, so I paid more and got it without box.
review image
on 11 March 2014
So so happy with my first purchase of a full sized bottle of Argan oil . My previous use of Argon oil has been an add on item in my basket of "Argan Vie" organic ( tester little bottle ) BUT i wanted to look around on here and take my time to choose a full size bottle of quality oil , it did not have to be the same company of the tester bottle which of course i will talk about results of oil in a moment . I chose Moroccan Gold and i chose the "boxed" option .

Can i just say , i will put a number of photos in this Gallery - please check them as i received my bottle i took photos at each stage , from the outside of the box to opening the box to shots inside the box , what came with it and and a good look at your product ..which i can tell you now is the most beautiful heavy dark Amber rich looking heavy glass bottle , this bottle is just as wonderful , if not better than any you would get in a top store such as Harrods or any other store on the perfume , salon counters its just the same id expect to see it there , even my mother commented on how lovely it is , feels nice to hold as well, would be suitable for a gifting for weddings , engagements , birthdays, romance and senusal gifting and is non gender specific suiting all relationships and sexuality gifting . Your just going to get something wonderful for your skin and for massage .

I am a if i may say modestly , a young ( blush) looking 45 year old lady . My problem with skin is now and again i get some dry patches of skin tiny ones , it may be on my face or on my body . The conditions i suffer from if i can use that words is Endometriosis and now and again psoriasis ( guttate ) means paint drop size little bits of dry skin ..but you can see that im telling you its inflam conditions inside my body that can have an effect on my skin ..so what do i get given for my skin , its not too bad i get a large bottle of diprobase pump cream and a mild tube of steriod thats not greasy to put on bits of my face ..but not keen on using steriods they are ok when they are mild but it never seems to go and i have to keep using it ..behind my ear and stuff ..

Having tried the Argan tester oil after only THREE days , thats a little bit on my face massaged just on its own all over my face and i massaged a little behind my ears ( the dry parts ) , i saw a serious and dramatic improvement !! after ONLY 24 hours i saw it them my face or the dry patches were REVERSING i dont mean just sitting on the top of dry skin i mean a reversal or a halting of this speeding up of cells to shet causing a dry red inflam patch , so what i am saying to you is it was HALTING it it had an effect as good as a perscribed medication or better , it was quick , after three days of massage day and evening and if i was doing nothing i may add a random little extra rub in on my face ..not greasy and leaves no greasy residue , it just sinks in ..three days later it was gone , today is the fifth day i did not apply or massage any oil into my face to day and it appears when i am writing this dry !!! but its a dryiness you can tell that comes up when youve done a treatment on your face so i can tell the oil worked as some kind of amazing cure ..i also have some redness on cheeks it seemed to calm down ..and its just lovely to use ..im hopeing to use on the dry soles of my feet and maybe massage across my uterus area ..for womens monthy and endometriosis pain and make hot compress of this i am 100 per cent happy ..and i have had much medical intervention for my ednometriosis im happy to put this all over my body but not inside of course i am not sure if this is sterile for lube for internal reasons or even sex im not sure ..maybe someone could advise me on this or a product .

I am delighted with my bottle , there was absolutely NO LEAKING of the bottle as i hope my photos will show you and the lovely glass pipette was in perfect condition ..i cannot wait to use THIS oil which can only be better than the other i tried now i have found something i will stick with for LIFE ...i know this is beautiful product and its worked for my endometriosis and skin for that im emotional and happy ..thank you so much ..
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 5 April 2015
I have purchased several bottles and been very pleased with product. However the latest bottle is not the same product at all. It has an unpleasant odour and the oil itself resembles sunflower oil. Very disappointed !
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 December 2017
Very good quality oil. I leave it on my hair overnight and wash out in the morning. It leaves my hair feeling very soft. Will buy again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 February 2018
Best argan oil I've used. Absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave a nasty oily sheen....
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse